Back to the Danger

Arabella's POV

"Hey guys, do you know what time-"

Suddenly, Schwoz ran in with a bucket of popcorn and knocked Henry over.

"Hurry! It's about to start!" I went over to Henry and kneeled down to his level as Schwoz jumped into the couch. "Some body turn on Dog Judge!"

I helped Henry up and he stumbled a little.

"Schwoz! Watch it!" I exclaimed, but he didn't listen to me.

"Hey, give me those eight bolt batteries." My dad told Henry, who had just returned from the storage facility with them.

Henry handed them to my dad.

"Here."

"Uh, why do you need eight bolt batteries?" Charlotte asked him.

"For my vibrating soap." My dad said holding up his stupid vibrating soap.

"But why would you-never mind." Charlotte sighed, not caring.

"Another one?" I asked, "I thought I got-" I paused when I saw my dad's face and chuckled. "Never mind." I smiled and Henry snickered at me.

"Aw! Dog newget!" My dad snapped.

"What's up?" Henry asked.

"These are seven bolt batteries!" My dad exclaimed, "these won't make soap vibrate!"

"Soap isn't supposed to vibrate." I remarked as my dad tossed them to the floor.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Bella, go downstairs and get me the right batteries." My dad ordered me cutting off Henry. "Because Henry hates me and wants my soap to remain perfectly still!"

"Soap doesn't even move!" Henry protested

"So, please go downstairs and get the right package of batteries." My dad told me and I pouted.

"I want to watch Dog Judge!" I complained and my dad stood up, smiling.

"We'll record it." He assured, "now be a good daughter and go downstairs."

"Fine!" I agreed and Henry kissed my cheek, before I stomped over to the tubes. "Why do I have to do everything?"

"Stop complaining." My dad said and I mimicked him.

"Stop complaining." I rolled my eyes and a tube encased me. "Down the tube!"

I got down to the storage facility and searched around for the batteries.

"Stupid soap." I muttered, "stupid batteries. Soap isn't supposed to move!"

I rolled my eyes and spotted some Lony Whiz

"Oh! Lony Whiz!" I beamed and grabbed it. I looked up and spotted a frozen Drex, aka my birth father. "Hey, 'dad.'" I smirked and laughed, "I have a surprise for ya."

I sprayed his body with the Lony Whiz and laughed.

"Haha! You have Lony pants!" I giggled, "and whiz! Hahaha! I'm such a child!"