Henry's Frittle Problem

Arabella's POV

I was at Henry's house and we were supposed to be doing homework. I didn't want to do it, but I was and I know for a fact that Henry was cheating off mine. I spent four hours finishing my math homework and I'm pretty sure it's all wrong, but at least I tried. The only subject I've really 'improved' in is English and even that subject is still tough for me. I don't understand how Mary sees improvement with my reading, the letters I read still look like alphabet soup.

I'm over exaggerating, but still it's hard for me. Dyslexia sucks.

Henry was distracting himself with his pencil and I looked at him.

"So, what'd you get for number one?" I asked him, moving my notebook so he couldn't see my answers.

"Number one. Number one." Henry trailed off, looking at his paper. "Uh....what'd you get?"

"I got 'B.'" I told him.

"Uh, I got B." He smiled and wrote down the answer.

I smiled, "okay, what'd you get for number 2?" I asked him.

"Number 2." He said and raised his eyebrows at me. "That was a tricky one, wasn't it?"

"Mmhm." I nodded.

"What'd you get?" He asked me.

"Y."

"Exactly." He scoffed and wrote down the letter. "I got Y-wait, what?"

"Yeah, why are you cheating off my answers?" I asked him.

"I'm not." He denied and I gave him a look.

"Why are you lying?" I asked him and his face turned into fear.

"Wanna make out?" He asked, scooting closer and I turned away from him.

"No." I denied.

"Why not? We haven't made out for two days." He reasoned.

"And?" I asked him.

"And...it's difficult enough to go one day without kissing you." He remarked and I sighed.

"Henry, we have kissed today." I told him.

"But that was just a tiny kiss, like we do everyday." He objected and I smiled at his neediness for my kisses. "Don't you wanna kiss me?"

I looked at him and he winked at me.

"This isn't about wanting to kiss you, I'm trying to focus on homework right now." I told him and he sighed.

"Fine." He pouted, "what'd you get for number 3?"

"P." I sighed.

"Come on, babe." He chuckled.

"No, I'm serious I gotta pee." I said and put down my notebook.

"What?" Henry said as I got up.

"Hey, Bella." I turned to Mrs. Hart, "will you help us put up this banner?"

"Of course." I smile, "but could it wait till after I use the bathroom?"

"No, right now." She smiled and I rubbed my neck.

"Okay..." I say and walk over to Mrs. Hart and Piper.

"Just grab the end of that yellow rope and pull." Piper instructed me and I nodded, grabbing the yellow rope."

"Okay."

Piper and I pulled on the ropes and the banner mounted itself on the cabinets above us. It was a 'sorry' banner and I didn't understand why they had it out.