Story Tank

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with my dad, Mary, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and Schwoz and we were all eating dinner as we watched a very scary movie. I love scary movies even if they make me feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my own chest and explode; I love it so much. Violet isn't here and I don't think I need to explain why she isn't watching the movie with us.

As we watched the movie, Henry laughed at all the scary parts while the rest of us yelled in fear. I know Henry doesn't have many fears, but this movie would for sure scare everyone. My dad eventually paused the movie and we all stared at Henry with confusion.

"What's your problem, man?" He asked.

"Mm?" Henry said.

"What's your problem, man?" My dad repeated and I folded my arms, staring up at the blonde.

"Nothing... it's just a funny movie," Henry shrugged and this made all of us bicker and complain.

"What?!" I yelled in between the bickering and Mary tossed some popcorn at him.

"I'm sweating over here!" She exclaimed and Henry didn't enjoy the hostility.

"Woah, Woah," Henry cut in. "I'm getting a lot of negativity in my direction. Like the time I said I didn't like Fortnite."

"Wow!" I groaned as all of us complained again, "I think we need to have a talk, mister!"

"Bella reconsidered this marriage!" Marry chimed in and Henry made a face at this.

"Excuse me!" Henry yelled and Jasper sat back down in his seat. "That's enough! That's enough! That's enough!"

All of us became silent as Henry got up with his plate and walked over to the Bro-Maha Steaks box.

"Now, can we please turn the movie on, so I can laugh and enjoy my Bro-Maha Steaks?" Henry asked and I slammed my hands on the table.

"Hold on a second, babe!" I protested.

"That's another thing!" My dad called.

"Yeah!" Jasper added.

"Oh god!" Henry groaned as he ate his steak.

"I don't mind you laughing at our scary movie, but you're sitting here eating Bro-Maha Steaks right in our faces!" My dad complained and I nodded.

"It's not fair!" I argue.

"I offered you some," Henry remarked to me.

"No, you didn't," I objected and he casually looked away.

"Yeah, and all we have is candy, and popcorn, and sodas, and donuts, and taffies, and slushies! I mean what the heck man!" Jasper yelled with anger and this caused all of us to berate and complain at Henry.

"Do you have no heart?!" I yelled and Henry rolled his eyes at me. "You need to share!"

"Okay, first of all! I bought these steaks! Myself! With my own dad's credit card!" Henry reasoned as he sat down and we all became quiet. "Second of all... I offered to share some with Airy-"

"Don't touch me," I groaned as he touched my arm and he sighed.

"Third of all... I don't get scared," Henry admitted and I laughed as the others were heavily amused by that false statement.

"Yes, you do!" Charlotte remarked with a snicker.

"You get scared all the time with your tiny little shriek," Jasper nodded and I giggled.

"Oh my gosh, your shriek is adorable," I laugh and Henry blushes out of embarrassment.

"Yeah, it's like- ha HA!" Mary impersonated and my dad laughed at her.