Toon In For Danger

Arabella's POV

Today was a huge day. My dad and Henry are getting their very own cartoon and today, the producers of the show accidentally sent us a copy of the first episode and all of us were gonna watch it before it premieres. The premiere was gonna be held at Henry's house in two days, probably because that's where Piper lives and she's the President of the Man Fans.

Henry walked through the elevator and he had a cake in his hands as he asked us what was happening.

"Alright! I'm here! What's going on?!" He asked us excitedly and Schwoz, Charlotte, Jasper, and I eagerly begged our father to tell Henry.

"Henry, you know about the cartoon they've been-wait a minute is that cake? What kind of cake is that?" My dad asked, getting distracted by the cake in Henry's hands.

"Oh yeah, my lady neighbor made it for me. I think it's a butt cake or something like that." He shrugged and I sighed.

"It's bundt cake, love." I corrected him and the others muttered about the cake.

"Okay, who cares about the cake." Henry exclaimed and set down the cake. "So, tell me what everyone's so pumped up about?"

I hugged Henry and he wrapped his arms around my body as I giggled.

"Okay, Henry." My dad began and I let go of my boyfriend. "We're about to watch...the first episode...of the cartoon...about us...right now!"

Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz, and I cheered.

"Wait for real? I thought that cartoon didn't come out for like two more days!" Henry objected. "How'd you get a copy?"

"You know the production company that made it?" I asked him with a giant smile.

"Yeah?"

"They sent us one by mistake!"

"No..." Henry laughed.

"I told Ray to send it back, but Schwoz talked him into keeping it so we can all watch it!" Charlotte giggled excitedly.

"Oh, I'm a naughty little boy!" Schwoz smiled and we all laughed.

"So, can we watch it?!" Henry asked and we all agreed with excitement.

Henry immediately picked me up and spun me around making me giggle. We went up to the couch that had bowls of popcorn on it as Schwoz set up the giant tv for us to watch the cartoon.

"Okay! Everyone get your poopcorn ready!" Schwoz smiled and the couch moved its way the center of the Man Cave.

"Poopcorn!" We cheered.

"Now wait, before we play the cartoon, I just wanted to say that none of this would've been possibly without me." My dad grinned and we booed, throwing popcorn at him.

"Get off the stage!" I chuckled as my dad sat down next to me and I was next to Henry. Schwoz finished setting up the screen and sat down with us.

"Okay! Here comes the cartoon!" Schwoz smiled and all of us smiled and chuckled with eagerness, before we shushed each other.

The cartoon began and Kid Danger was on screen walking with a bag of oranges.

"Doopy, doopy, do!" Kid Danger sang as he walked and my face fell. "I'm Kid Danger and I'm taking this bag of oranges to church!"

Huh?

"Why do I sound like a girl?" Henry asked us and I mare a face.

"Well, you did have a high voice when you were younger." I remarked and Henry flicked my nose.