The One Where Henry and Bella Get Back Together

——————————————————————————Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

"Why would Logan show up? Why would that jerk even show his face after what he did?"

A couple of days ago, Logan showed up at Mary's house and I was absolutely shocked by it. The nerve of that boy, does he really think he can just waltz back into my life and try to get me back?

Let me tell ya, he's wrong.

"I have no idea," I told Charlotte. "But if he thinks I'll forgive him, he's a 100% wrong."

"Good," she told me. "He doesn't deserve a girl like you, the only guy you need in your life is-"

"Henry!" I smile when I see Henry walk into the Man Cave with Jasper, "Jasper!"

"Hey, girls!" Jasper greeted and Henry waved at us.

"Hey."

"I agree, Bella!" Charlotte beamed and I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"You agree with what?" Henry asked her and I smiled at him.

"Nothing!" I chuckle, "nothing at all."

"Alright," he grinned and Charlotte nudged me as Henry and Jasper spoke for a moment.

"Does Henry know Logan is back?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, he hasn't said anything."

"Did you guys know that Logan is back?" Jasper asked us randomly and Henry groaned.

"Yeah!" He bitterly said, "I heard!"

"I think he does," I muttered to Charlotte before we stood up from the couch.

"Bells and I know," Charlotte said and I gave them a nervous smile.

"Did he say anything to you?" Henry asked with curiosity and I glanced at Charlotte, who nodded.

"Yeah, actually," I admitted and Henry's eyes grew along with Jasper's.

Working on telling Henry everything so we can get back together.