Shape Up

-Bella learns a valuable lesson on self love when she decides to try to change her body-

Arabella's POV

I was sitting in the Man Cave, looking at Envygram and a few of my friends were posting pics of themselves in their bikinis and they looked so good. They all had beautiful curves, hips for days, and all their chests were the perfect size. I would probably look like a twig compared to all of them, I mean, I have zero hips, my chest is nonexistent, and I literally look like a chicken leg in human form.

It's disgusting.

"Hey, Bella!" I looked up and saw Schwoz running toward me with a harmonica, "look what I found!"

"Oh, you found the harmonica I hid-" I paused when I saw his face changed and chuckled, "I mean, you found it! That's great!"

He smiled brightly at me, "any requests?"

"Yep, please don't play," I asked him.

"Yankee Doodle?! You got it!" He smiled and began to play. I felt myself cringe at the horrible sound and I leaned back on the couch.

He ended moments later and I scoffed, "yeah, that's not gonna drive me nuts."

"It'd be nice if you appreciated my music," Schwoz remarked.

"I'd appreciate it if it was musical," I smiled at him, "now, can you please practice somewhere else, I'm trying to figure out what to get Piper for her birthday."

I heard the elevator slam to the floor and Charlotte walked out.

"Hey, guys," She greeted us and Schwoz turned to her playing his harmonica and she moved back, "Ah, Schwoz."

He stopped and smiled, "I found my harmonica."

"Oh, you found where Bella-"

"No!" I stopped her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Um, okay," Charlotte said with confusion as Schwoz walked away, playing his harmonica and she shook her head as she came up to me. "So, are you excited for Piper's party?"

"Yeah, but I don't know what to get her," I remarked.

"Just get her a new phone or computer," Charlotte told me and I shrugged not disagreeing with her. "Also, she's having a pool party."

"In November?" I asked her.

"It's an inside pool party at the Swellview Hotel," she explained to me.

"How'd she get the hotel to agree to this?" I asked her.

"My dad's friend works at the hotel and he allowed us to have the party there," she informed me and I nodded with a smile, "it's gonna be so fun. We can go shopping for new swimsuits on Saturday."

I gave her a shrug, "maybe for you, because you have the perfect body."

"Me? The perfect body?" Charlotte asked with shock and checked out her body, before looking up. "Well, you're not wrong."

"There's no way I'm gonna wear a swimsuit until I look like my friends," I denied, showing Charlotte my phone and she took it, looking at the pics of my friends.

"But, Bella, if you don't go, then Piper will get upset and throw a tantrum," Charlotte reasoned and I sighed as she wrapped her arm around me. "And you have a great body too."

I sighed, "okay I'll go, but this means I only have two weeks to gain weight and not look like a twig."

"Why?" Charlotte asked me, "you're already beautiful."