Diamonds Are For Heather

Arabella's POV

I ran out of my room a little passed midnight and looked at the monitor with shock and horror.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled in panic, "dad!"

The doomsday alarm was blaring, which usually means that a terrible emergency was taking place.

"Dad!" I yelled, but I got no response and right then Henry got shot down the tube in his pajamas.

"Arabella! Ray!" He called and he saw me, running over to me. "Airy! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am." I nodded and he embraced me, tightly. "Are you?"

"Yeah." He sighed against my shoulder. "Where's your dad?"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed as he pulled away from each other, but he kept his arm around me and i leaned into his side with worry.

"Henry! Bella!" We turned and Charlotte and Jasper ran in.

"Charlotte!" Henry said. "Have you seen Ray?"

"No, where is he? Bella?" Charlotte asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't know!"

"Well, he's got to be around here somewhere!" Jasper exclaimed, before we started to frantically search the Man Cave for my father.

Suddenly, we saw my dad walk out with a cart and tray and he shut off the doomsday alarm.

He smiled at us and Henry and I walked over to him

"Who wants a snack?!"

"What?" I asked, feeling Henry grab my hand.

"Who wants a snack?!" He repeated.

"Dude!" Henry snapped and I put my hand on his chest.

"Let the daughter handle this." I say, before going over to him. "Hey!"

"Hey, Cookie!" He greeted.

"It's ten after midnight!" I tell him, showing him my phone.

"Yeah!" He smiled.

"Why'd you send us all the Doomsday Signal?" Charlotte asked him and I hugged Henry's torso, resting my tired head on him.

"I wanted to make sure I woke my daughter up and all you guys came over." My dad remarked.

"Dude!" Henry said.

"What?"

"Dude."

"Yeah!"

"Dude."

"Hey." My dad snapped his fingers.

"You told us the doomsday signal was only for a major crisis." Henry mentioned.

"Yeah, life or death situation." Charlotte added.

"Well, you are gonna die." My dad said and we got worried.

"What?!" I asked and Henry tightened his grip on me.

"We are?!"

"When you try my new recipe for-" He paused and lifted up the lid to reveal mini corndogs. "Captain Corndogs!"

"Wow." Henry and I muttered together.

"Captain Corndogs?" Henry asked him.

"Yeah!"

"So, you called us here just to try your new Captain Corndogs?" Jasper asked him.

"Uh, yeah." My dad nodded and Jasper threw his arms up, sitting down