Spelling Bee Hard

Arabella's POV

I was up in the store with Charlotte, Jasper, and Schwoz and we were watching the Captain Man and Kid Danger livestream. We weren't allowed to be down there, because, well, I don't think I need to explain why. Jasper kept calling, because he wanted to talk to them and my dad kept denying him, because of how annoying it got.

"Why does he keep disconnecting me?" Jasper asked.

"Probably because you keep calling him." Charlotte mentioned and Jasper waved her off.

"Alright, we've got another video call who goes by the name 'Mister E. Person." Kid Danger said.

"Oh! Mister E. Person!" My dad smiled and answered the call.

"It is I, Dr. Minyak!"

I audibly groaned at the sight. When does this dude give up?

"What do you want Minyak?" My dad snapped.

"To challenge you Captain Man!" Dr. Minyak smiled evilly.

"He wants to challenge you." Henry mentioned.

"Uh-huh, challenge accepted." My dad agreed.

"But you don't even know what that challenge is!" Minyak protested.

"Don't care because I can beat you at anything." My dad shrugged and Henry laughed.

"Yeah, so, what is your 'big challenge' for Captain Man?" Henry asked Minyak.

"Yeah, what do you want to lose to me at?" My dad asked him.

"Oh, I shall not lose, because I challenge you Captain Man to a contest of spelling!"

My dad's doomed.

"Spelling?" My dad asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, perhaps you know that Swellview's yearly spelling bee takes place next Friday!" Minyak explained.

"Uh-oh!" Charlotte gasped and she took my hand, pulling me to the back.

"Wait, where you and Bella going?" Jasper called.

"I wish I knew!" I called and Charlotte frantically opened the elevator door and pulled me inside. "What's going on?"

"I'm supposed to compete in the spelling bee!" She frantically replied.

"Oh." I say, "that's a problem."

"Uh-huh!"

We got down to the Man Cave and we both walked out in a hurry.

"Uh, you guys-"

"Just a second." My dad stopped Charlotte. "I find your comments offensive!"

"Well, I'm sorry." Henry apologized.

"You're just mean to me sometimes!" My dad pouted.

"Alright, okay, spell 'sometimes." Henry told him.

"What?"

"Spell sometimes." Henry repeated.

"Okay." My dad nodded, "S."

"Uh-huh."

"U."

"Wrong." Henry said and walked away.

"What? Well, that was a tricky one!" My dad protested.

"No, it really wasn't dude." Henry denied.