:: Chapter 26 :: Swimming comes easy

As the second trial came, only a few weeks after Yule. Things seemed to be in rough water for both Jackson's. In a metaphorical sense of the word.

Percy only slightly because Severus Snape seemed to be ignoring him-if not completely avoiding him and he had no idea why.

While Harry had to deal with the ever suddenly angry and annoyed Draco that kept snarking out words that barely bounced off Harry's skin about the twins.

Hermione and Daphne had tried to get at Draco but found him to be a prick most the time they tried.

So without further ado. Draco was left with Blaise and Theo, and Harry had the girls with a very confused Neville.

That day, it was a weekend, the air was chilly, but warming as spring would come soon after near February, but either way it was the beginning of January. The week of the second trial. And Harry was a right mess with having his best friend the way he was. Harry also had a hard time with it because not only did he like Draco, but he knew he liked him in that sense. As well as he liked the twins. So it made for a very confused Harry.

The twins had noticed the behavior recently and found themself watching Draco, ignoring how they felt a bit tingly as they did with Harry-they knew what it meant but for now their mission was to get the two young boys to talk to each other again. So a mission began.

Silently they stalked the young Malfoy, trying not to get caught, and considering they did pranks every other day-it wasn't that hard. Especially with the training they had gotten from Professor Percy.

When they found an opportunity, they dragged a scared Draco into an empty and unused classroom, a hand blocking his inevitable scream. He whipped around once he was in the room towards the doors where the twins stood smirking in a perfect mirror image of each other.

"So, Draco-" Fred started as they started to circle the boy who grew tense and watched them stotically.

"We heard you're giving little Harry trouble." George spoke, not minding they were in sync as they rounded.

Draco found it disturbing as his heart beat in his chest. "I am not." He gulped when they both raised a brow.

"Right, and Harry being bothered and talking to us about it-how you ignore or completely blander our names." Fred rolled his eyes as he stepped closer a smirk growing on his lips. "Which isn't very proper of you."

"Very improper Malfoy." George purred into the boys unsuspecting ear.

Draco blushed red as he held his ear and whipped around towards the twin behind him. Heating up when they chuckled. "What do you want?"

"To talk." They responded together as Fred came around to stand next to his brother who now sat on a dusty desk.

"About?" He spat out annoyed.

"Harry of course." They chided, clicking their tongues at his behavior.

George grinned as he leaned forward. "You don't want to get punished do you?"

His eyes widened as he looked between them, what did they mean by that? "No..."

Grinning with his brother, Fred felt that spark he felt when Harry grinned at them with a prank well set up. "Hm, so we like Harry, you like Harry....Harry likes all three of us. Wether you like that or not. So while he figures things out-on who to choose-stop being a prat and be his friend. Not his enemy."

Draco floundered like a fish at the revelation and before he could speak-the thought that they were right shot through his mind. So he closed his lips and frowned. He thought about his behavior and well, they were right. How could they not be?