Nine: The Sins of Lust

"What do you mean I can't have sex anymore?" Evan snapped at Midnight, who watched him from his seat on the couch

"What do you mean I can't have sex anymore?" Evan snapped at Midnight, who watched him from his seat on the couch. The former hunter had been preparing the newly turned werewolf more for his upcoming transformation.

After his fight with Kane, Evan had been unbearable to be around; his attitude and mood swings made anyone who stood around him for too long uneasy. Like a prey sensing the agitation of a predator. His eyes were blazing yellow, and his skin was steaming due to his high body temperature. The werewolf had told his nanny that he would be staying over at a friend's house for the rest of the month, but he would be dropping by constantly so they could spend some more time together before she had to leave. Clothes were making him sweat profusely, and after going through his sweating phase, Evan opted for walking around in his underwear which Midnight didn't mind. In fact, when the goth saw him walking down the stairs practically naked, he acted as if it were completely normal.

"It seems as if you haven't discerned the situation, so I'll enlighten you. For one, you currently have no control over your strength, consequently taking that into pensive consideration, I've come to the unavoidable conclusion that you will undoubtedly hurt Nova if you try to engage in intercourse. It's a good thing you can't play football, or else you'd turn the field into a graveyard." Midnight snorted, turning his gaze back to the book while Evan openly glared at him. "And there's also the fact that not even werewolf condoms can withstand the heat you're giving off. Like I said before, it won't be forever; it'll just be until the full moon passes. Then you two can go back at it like bunnies for all I care."

"So what am I supposed to do until then?" The blonde sat on the floor, enjoying the coolness of the wood. The goth looked up from the book with a raised eyebrow.

"Does your hand no longer work?"

The werewolf glared at him. "It's not the same."

"I have some toys in my room if you want to borrow them." Midnight gave him a sarcastic suggestive smile that made Evan recoil but not because of the suggestion itself. No, it was because of the image of Midnight looming over him while he was tied up and helpless underneath him, moaning shamelessly against the goth's scarred pale skin as the man above him fucked him senseless with a toy.