Twenty-Eight: The Manor

If you thought that because Evan was a werewolf and that he had super hearing that a phone alarm would be enough to wake him from slumber

Then you thought wrong.

The phone alarm had gone off, and the only one that had awoken had been Midnight. The goth had looked down to see if Evan had opened his eyes, but the werewolf continued to sleep peacefully with his head laid on Midnight's chest. Smiling at the sight of the snoozing lycanthrope, he pressed a small kiss on his forehead before carefully sliding out from under the werewolf, who only stirred when they were no longer making physical contact. Once the werewolf settled, Midnight began doing all the things that needed to get done. By the time he was done and dressed, Evan was continuing to slumber. Chuckling, he walked over to the bed, carefully laying down next to the werewolf and pressed a soft kiss to his slightly parted lips.

"Time to wake up, sleeping beauty." Midnight whispered as he pressed another kiss to Evan's lips, firmer this time. The blonde grunted, burying his face into Midnight's pillow. "Come on, all you have to do is brush your teeth, shower, and get dressed. I got all the hard stuff done, and the others are going to be leaving soon. If you're that tired, you can sleep during the car ride, but you need to get up."

The werewolf groaned before weakly lifting his head from the pillow, his almost white hair a tangled mess on his head and his face laced with sleep, but he managed to pry his eyes open. "Five more minutes?"

"Sorry, love, but as adorable as you look right now, we can't afford to waste any more time." The goth flicked Evan's nose affectionately. Reluctantly, Evan got up from the bed and sleepily stumbled into the bathroom, with Midnight trailing behind him to make sure he didn't accidentally bump into the door. A towel and Evan's clothes for the day were already picked out and placed neatly on the counter. If Evan had been more conscious, he would have teased Midnight, but his main focus was putting enough toothpaste on his toothbrush instead of on the floor. Much to Midnight's graciousness, the blonde hadn't made any monumental mess as he finished brushing his teeth before stepping into the already prepped shower. The shower seemed to do the trick because when Evan stepped out, he seemed more awake and even sped up his movements, much to the goth's relief. "I hate to say this, but we don't have time for breakfast, so I won't be able to cook you anything."