Chapter 58

—Harry POV—

Hands roaming, breaths ragged, and lips touching. His left arm was supporting his own weight as he kissed me from above. My hands were feeling his goosebumps as I lifted his shirt.

"Hey," he began between kisses, I smiled.

"Yes."

It was with this simple confirmation that his free hand dragged slowly towards my waistband. I bucked my hips forward, eager for more, wanting to be closer.

That was until I felt him flinch. Specifically his left arm.

I opened my eyes for the briefest of moments, trying to assess whether I'd imagined it or not. Draco opened his eyes too, stopping our snog, but quickly recovered.

"Sorry, just a small spasm."

Well, that was all I needed in that moment. With the feeling of us together and the excitement that coursed through me more and more with every passing second and we were just starting to get into it so... well, it's normal for someone to twitch... that's not crazy. I twitch sometimes while cooking, or watching the telly, or even just doing nothing. He only twitched.

Until he twitched again, much more violently this time, enough for him to let out a huff of air and pause. I brushed the hair hanging from his eyes.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes," he breathed, "I just-" he cut himself off, hissing slightly. "It's fine. Let's just..."

He continued more slowly this time, letting us soak up the sensation, the moment. His lips were soft and gentle, as he tried for the second time to trail his free hand down to my-

"Agh!" Draco shut his eyes tight, his hand quickly withdrawing. I wriggled from under him, moving to sit up and turn on the lamp. I caught a quick glance at the clock.

10:12pm.

My gaze went to Draco, who was now sitting on his knees, holding his left arm close, his eyes screwed shut as he controlled his breathing.

"It's the mark... let me go get the ice-"

"No. No, it's fine."

I brought my hands tentatively towards his arm. "W- then let me cast the cooling charm at least-"

"No." He turned away slightly, taking a few more deep breaths, then turning back to me, dropping his arm. "It's fine, I'm fine, let's just... continue? Yeah?"

"Draco..." My voice was lace in uncertainty and concern as he neared me again, his fingers brushing against my lips, before turning to rest at my cheek. Instinctively, I leaned into it, letting my eyes flutter closed as we kissed again.

"Draco just let me help-"

"It's fine, Harry," he whispered, cutting me off in the gentlest way possible. My breath hitched when he sat on my lap, well, more like my crotch.

I stopped myself from leaning away again when his hand tensed and twitched against my cheek, because that was also when I discovered how badly we both really wanted this moment, because- oh. Well that feels nice. And we're both like this. This moment alone, the first chance to do something in... God. Weeks? I brought myself closer.

Things began moving faster, and things started getting more heated, and soon enough we were both missing our shirts, not giving any care as to where they were thrown as we felt each other, let ourselves react to each other. Then he hissed in pain again.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath. His hand automatically clamped up as his arm tensed. I pulled away completely, sitting down normally and putting Draco to the side. I gingerly took the burning arm, rubbing back and forth gently, muttering a cooling charm. He leaned into my shoulder, allowing me to help him... or giving up in resisting my help.