11

Hello!

Chapter 11.

CHRIS'POV:

In all honesty, Jeanna striked worst than expected. She could change cars but it took expensive effort to get Brittany's hair back to it's normal colour. I walked out the class as the drama was unfolding. I didn't want to deal with either Brittany or Jeanna antics at the moment.
I casually made my way to the parking lot as Mr Chambers spotted me.

"Heading out?!" He called and I nodded.
"Be back early son" He stated before walking off in the direction of his office.
I liked Mr Chambers a lot. Even after dumping his daughter he didn't hate me like Brittany's Mother did.

I finally got to my My silver sports car when I heard my name. I turned around to see Jeanna jogging towards me. I frowned. I was still pissed at her but my frown fell immediately I saw her tears stained cheeks.

"Are you alright?" I asked. She sniffled.

"Please... Help me. Lisa- I-I don't know... What's __wrong please"

Her words were broken due to her Endless sobbing but I caught on to what she was saying. "Get in"
She didn't hesitate.

We drove to the hospital and arrived in 10 minutes. She was out of the car before I even turned off the engine. I ran out after her.

"WHERE IS SHE?!! WHERE'S MY BABY!!!" She screamed. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my chest as she sobbed. I didn't understand what exactly was going on but I couldn't see her like this.

"We're looking for Lisa Jackson."
The nurse scrolled through the list.

"Children's ward. Room 8"

Together we headed to the children's ward. Jeanna broke out of my grasp as she ran to her mum.
"Where's Lisa?!" She asked as her mother sniffled. "I don't know yet sweetie. But the doctors said she called for you that's why I called you. Diana and Diane are already on their way here."

I watched as Jeanna crumbled to the ground in tears. I was frozen. What do I do? Her mother politely asked me to get a bottle of water. When I returned two identical girls were on the ground beside Jeanna comforting her.

JEANNA'S POV:

"Where the hell is Dad?!" I suddenly asked as everyone kept quiet. Chris was here as well and I couldn't be more glad of his presence as he wrapped a restrictive hand around my waist. I was about to go bat shit crazy.

"Hunny, he can't make it apparently he's all the way in italy"

I clenched my fist before pulling out my phone. "Anna calm down" Diane said and I glared at her.

"Don't you dare call me Anna!" I snapped. I waited for my father to pick the call. He did on the last ring.

"Sunset"

I frowned deeply before asking "Where the fuck are you Andrew?"

Out of the corner of my eye I caught my mother sighing.
"What's the problem Sunset?"

"Don't Sunset me Dad"

He sighed through the phone and my lips trembled. I wasn't gonna cry again.

"I can't come there even if I wanted to. I have a-" I ended the call before he could even finish.

The doctors decided to step out at that moment.

"Jeanna?"

I looked forward as they gestured I go in. I grabbed Chris's hand even as he protested but I ignored it. He was my support system at the moment.
I rushed to Lisa's bed side as she flashed me a brilliant smile. I laughed as the tears started.

"Hero!" Lisa shrieked as Chris kissed her forehead. Hero?
"Hi Star" he said and she giggled blushing. I smiled. "How are you feeling baby?" I asked.
"Perfect. Now that you're here" I leaned forward and hugged her kissing her cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere Lis" I assured.

_____________________________

We had ditched his car and we're strolling quietly down the streets. I hadn't spoken a word since we left the hospital and he didn't pressure me.

"Lisa has Asthma"

I didn't look at him for his reaction but we stopped walking. I wiped my cheek to stop the tears.
"I'm so sorry" He whispered. I shook my head violently.

"Don't be" I sighed.
I didn't hesitate as he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his chest as I sobbed quietly.

"She's going to be okay" He promised and I prayed and believed he was right. I couldn't live without Lisa. She's my Rock.

"Wanna go grab Lunch together?"

I giggled.

"No.Thank you"

He smiled.

A/N
Amigos!
What do you think?
Drop your thoughts in the comment section and please vote.

QOTD- Makeup or Not?
For me, it kinda depends on my mood. Lol

See ya at the next one Boo!
Lots of love,
Sophie❤️