22

Hola!

Chapter 22.

JEANNA'S POV:

Lorenzo's mansion was fucking huge! And secluded from the rest of the city. Men were all over the place walking around with guns. I found myself inching closer to Christian and Lucian. I smirked at the thought I just had.

"Christian and Lucian. Your names have the same ring at the end" I said as they both shrugged. Alexia on the other hand scoffed.
"Who the hell names their child after a religion?" Christian glared at her as she smiled sweetly.

"Who the hell names their child after the goddess of the moon?" He snapped back as she flipped him off.

"Oy! Stollo! What the fuck you doing here bitch?!" Someone yelled as we passed. She smirked and pulled her gun out and shot carelessly. A grunt and a thud was heard behind us.

"Alexia! Quit shooting our men!" Lucian snapped as she rolled her eyes. I was still in shock from what happened.
"Remind me never to piss her off ever" Christian whispered in my ear. I snickered as we walked into a large room similar to the ballroom in Christian's house.

Lorenzo was in the middle of the room, pinning someone to the ground.
"For fuck's sake is that my sister?" Christian asked in horror causing them to look up at us. Serenity blushed before pushing Lorenzo off her. When they were both on their feet, she kneed him in the balls.

"Cazzo!!"

I laughed at that. "Hey guys. You're here." Serenity said giving us a hug each. Even Alexia.

"Next time move the baby making to your room. Or you can use mine instead" Lucian said in an annoyed tone. "Don't be such a pussy Lucian. We all know how down and dirty you can get" Lorenzo piped in as I raised an eyebrow.

"And you know this how?" Chris asked voicing my thoughts.
Lorenzo smirked smugly.

"Walked in on he and Lexi fucking in the training room. Funny" He said as I swiftly turned to face Lexi. She rolled her eyes whilst blushing hard. Lucian looked relaxed as he smiled coolly.

"Everyone's had sex but me?! Wonderful" I commented.

They all turned to me with surprised look.
"You're a virgin?" Serenity asked. I smiled wryly. "Those weren't my exact words" I said. They kept staring. Christian seemed more shocked out of the lot.
"Okay that's enough stop looking at my Bambina like that" Lorenzo snapped pulling me into his embrace. I giggled as I hugged him back. "Hey Bozo. I missed you" I mumbled. He smiled.

"Anyways. I heard you almost died. Lexi! Report" Lorenzo yelled causing me to wince from the loud tone of his voice as he still held me to him.
Following Serenity's steps, I kneed him and he toppled over in pain yelling out a string of curse words in Italian. Serenity laughed and high fived me.

"I think I'm starting to like you" She said. "Bianchi? You're letting a couple of women beat you? We're screwed then" Lucian whistled as Lorenzo frowned.

"You're mistaken. One is your Queen and my wife the other is your Princess and like my daughter or annoying bitchy sister" I reached for him to smack him but Christian wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back.
"Calm down Tiger" He whispered softly.

"Hey Lucian? Wanna have Sex again?"

**************

I played with Christian's hand as he listened attentively to whatever Enzo was saying. We had gathered in a conference room to discuss and a man named Jasper had joined us. Italians are so damn fine though.

Three minutes into said meeting and I got utterly bored. Mostly the conversation happened in Italian which to my surprise, Serenity was fluent in.

"You okay?" Christian asked as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Yeah I guess. I'm still so shocked over everything. One minute I was just a normal girl and now I'm suddenly wanted by a mafia" I said as he chuckled softly. "I've got you okay? Everyone in this room will make sure nothing happens to you" He whispered then kissed my forehead.

"That was the sweetest scene I've ever seen!" I smiled at Jasper as he faked sobs. "Pull yourself together man" Lexi mumbled as she scanned some papers on the table.

"Okay. Back to Business. Babe, what's your plan?" Serenity asked looking at her husband. Lorenzo however was staring at me. "Anna? Come here" He said. I frowned as I stood up and went closer to him.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and gathered my hair in his hands.
"If you liked her hair you could've just said so" Lucian butted in as Enzo froze and glared at him.

"Shut up Lucian."

Lorenzo reached behind my ear and fixed a tiny little like button device.
"It's a tracker. I'll sync it to your boyfriend's phone later. Right now, only I can access it to find you if anything goes amiss." He explained and I nodded.

"It's waterproof so, no need to get scared" Jasper teased and I gave him my middle finger.
"Why can't I have access too?" Lexi asked and Lorenzo smirked.

"Rigel can track you and if you can track her, she's as good as dead" He said as Lexi cursed.
"What next?" Christian asked as Enzo shrugged. "Nothing really. She can start her training today. Lexi! See to it." He ordered as We nodded.

Lucian led the way to the training area as Christian, Lexi and I followed.
"Don't look so terrified. I'll go easy on you" Lexi assured as we entered the room.

She didn't go easy on me.

I sat on the floor as I downed my bottle of water. I was sticky and covered in sweat making me in a really bad mood.
Christian knew better than to talk while I was in such a mood so he trained with Lucian instead. Lexi crouched in front of me with a sigh. "You good?"I ignored her. I wasn't good. She shouldn't be asking me that.

"Hey.. stop sulking. You broke my nose! That counts right? If the girls were here, they'd be hyping your ass up" She said as I cracked a smile. "I did break your nose" I said smugly as she rolled her eyes.
"Come on. Let's go to my room and shower. I have a change of clothes set out already" She offered me her hand and I took it as she pulled me up on my feet.

"Lucian?! We're going to take a shower!" She yelled as they both stopped to look at us. I was drooling mentally. Christian without a shirt was a major turn on. I looked away trying to keep my eyes focused on something other than his abs.

"Is there room for two more?" Christian teased as Lucian snickered. "Eww. Not a chance in hell dipshit" Lexi snapped. She took my hand and dragged me along. I managed to look back at Christian and he winked at me.

I blushed.

Hard.

Oh God!

A/N
Thoughts?
Leave em down below!

QOTD-Are you an ATINY?
I am. I Stan😭❤️

See ya at the next one Hunnies!
Lots of love,
Sophie ❤️