33

Hola!

Chapter 33.

JEANNA'S POV:

"HEY! We need to talk." I made a face at Carla. Who just barges into someone's room unannounced?

"What do you want?" I grumbled burying my face in my pillows. "To talk. It's Christian."

My head immediately shot up.
"What's wrong?" I asked already putting on a hoodie. She sighed and looked around for a second. "Wow. I love your room. Screaming Rich princess vibes." I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't an answer to my question." I said turning to her.

"Well, You need to sit for this one." She said and I frowned. What exactly happened?

"Okay so you know how you've been avoiding him for close to a week because you think he's the enemy?" I nod.

"Well, He's been basically doing the same but his parents freaked out after finding his room a total mess with him missing." She said and I blinked in shock.

"WHAT?!! HOW?!" No. This can't be happening. "I'm sorry. We don't know. We only found a note that was pretty clear to everyone. You have to see it. Come on." She said taking my hand and leading me out of my room to the living room where everyone was present. I'm pretty sure this was what it looked like when I got kidnapped.

Christian's parents were seated on a love couch and his mother was sobbing furiously. Cassandra sat alone staring off into space. Serenity was in Lorenzo's arms, Lucian held Lexi close while my parents found comfort in their arms. Tristan pulled Carla into a hug as well as I stood watching.

"Jea? I'm so sorry." Lorenzo apologized. I looked at him. I couldn't imagine how he could be feeling. He couldn't protect his family.

"What did the note say?" I asked in a steel voice. If I have to sacrifice myself again for my family, I would. Over and over.

"He clearly wants you." Lucian said and my parents protested. "We can't let that happen!"

"Obviously." I froze.

Everyone turned to the person that just casually walked in.

Never in a million years did I think I would see her again.
What shocked me more was how we looked so alike. We could easily pass off as Twins. Mia smirked as she stared at everyone.

"Who is this?" Cassandra asked finally saying something. "Mia?" Dad called in shock as she waved.
"Wait. This is Mia?!" Tristan asked in surprise. I guess someone already filled them in.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Mum asked in shock and I raised an eyebrow. That sounded weird coming from her.

"That's a long story. We have to go save Christian. He's currently bleeding gallons." She said and I blinked at how similar we actually are. Then I caught on to what she said.

"Why should we just trust you? You can't just come walking back into our lives." Mum said and I was once again shocked. Didn't she miss her? Their perfect daughter was back.

Lalisa felt it was a good time to run into the room and hug me. I lifted her up into my arms as I smiled. "Where's Grandma and Grandpa?" I asked. "Right behind me." She answered. She didn't even notice her long lost sister who was staring at her. They walked in just at my question and froze on sighting Mia.

I sighed. This was the wrong time for a family reunion. Wisely, They barely spared her a glance and was filled in on the current situation.

"What's the plan?" Lexi asked looking at Lorenzo who looked at me. I nodded. We were perfect at the mind communication thing.

"What do you propose?" I asked looking at Mia. "You're going to listen to her?! From what I heard she's the core reason your own father hates you and she abandoned you! Why are we going to do what she says?!" Tristan yelled and I turned to him with fury in my eyes.

"You have absolutely no say in what I want and who I listen to. I know you're worried about Christian but trust me, I would be more worried since he's my lifeline. I can't live without him. So let me do what I feel is right. If things go south, I'm turning myself in. No arguement." I said calmly. He nodded in respect as I glanced at everyone.

Hell nah. I wasn't their leader. They shouldn't give me that look. I turned back to Mia and spoke.

"Why are you willing to help?" I asked and she looked down growing sad. "They have my daughter. She's barely 3. I have to save her." She said as my jaw dropped.

She has a kid?!

"WHAT?!" Everyone seemed to yell.

"Well we don't have time. Come on!" Lexi yelled picking up a random car key. Everyone followed suit as I made my way to my car. "Can I ride with you?" Mia asked. I looked at her a few seconds. "Yeah. Sure. Whatever." I mumbled as I got in and turned the engine on. I drove off towards Lorenzo's house where we were to gear up. I was still doubting a lot of things.

I was at a cross road.

"Don't do this to yourself. Don't turn yourself in. It's not worth it." I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "And you know this how?" She sighed. "I'm sorry okay? Sorry I couldn't be there but I'm here now. Don't do this." She pleaded.

"How sure am I that you're not gonna leave again? You left before you can do it again."

She sighed in fustration.

"Jeanna....Don't do it."

I scoffed.

"Fuck you."

A/N.

Thoughts? The girls finally meet. There's still a lot to clear up before The book ends. Who else is excited?

QOTD- Who else thinks Mia shouldn't have come back?

I don't. She's actually an important character. She could've inherited the Russian Mafia as she's the eldest.

See ya at the next one Homies!
Lots of warm hugs!
Sophie❤️