8

Dedicated to sniff_mytoe
Hey Minions!!

Edited!

Chapter 8.

JEANNA'S POV:

I casually strolled to my locker where Mandy was waiting for me. She smiled once she sighted me. "Hey did you hear?" She asked as I frowned. "Hear what?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.
"Chris and Brittany just broke up!" She hissed as my eyes grew wide. I tugged at my hoodie as I swallowed.
"Umm wow. I'm speechless." I said as Mandy chuckled. "Look here she comes" she whispered as I looked.

Brittany Chambers. College queen bee. Blonde hair and long legs. Add great body. She was wearing a cute pink dress and a designer jacket. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and her two best friends were beside her looking good but not as good as her.
My suprise, she was heading straight towards me.

I just stared as Brittany stopped in front of me." You're Jeanna" she spat like my name was a sin. I slowly nodded as I glanced at Mandy. Brittany's eyes ran me over. I was wearing a grey cropped hoodie, ripped jeans and white converse. My hair was also in a high ponytail.

"Not bad for someone like you. You just need a little brushing up" she commented leaving me confused.

"Excuse me? What?!" I asked.

Just then Chris decided to make an appearance. "Jeanna!!"

I groaned."Why me lord?" I mumbled as he got closer. He smiled at me and I weakly returned the gesture. Brittany, who was smiling at me earlier now had a frown gracing her lips.

"You two know each other?" She questioned as Chris nodded. "Yeah. What's it to you?" He asked as I cleared my throat.
"I thought I asked you to stay away?" I said as he smirked. "Yeah I just wanted to know if star gave you the box" He said as I cocked an eyebrow.

"Who's Star?" Mandy chipped in. "Lisa." I answered. " Kayla, Layla let's go. I don't have any business with sluts" Brittany spat as my jaw dropped. She turned to leave but I stopped her. Did she just......

"Who the fuck are you calling a slut?" I asked angrily as she laughed. "You. You're a slut!" She snapped.
I didn't know when I slapped her on the face. Mandy gasped beside me.

"Now listen carefully. I am not like other girls you can bully, neither am I like your twin Barbies. Stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine." I warned, then turned to Chris.

"Same applys to you" I said before slamming my locker shut and leaving them standing in shock. Mandy followed beside me, smiling like a loon.

______________________________________

" You just felt like wonder woman in that moment. Wow. You should've seen Brittany's face when you walked out" Mandy said as I rolled my eyes. She has been talking about my earlier confrontation with Brittany.

"Let's go get Lunch" I said closing my locker shut before turning to face her. Together we made our way to the cafeteria and straight to our usual table.

"Ooo. Yummy" Mandy cooed as I watched her take a bite of her creamy cupcake.

"You shouldn't eat so much sugar."

Mandy and I both turned to the new voice. My eyes hardened as I glared.

"Hey Ryan." Mandy smiled as I scoffed loudly. I still can't believe how Mandy can be so naive. The asshole standing beside me had broken her heart multiple times but she still runs back to him.

"Hey Jeanna" He said as I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're not allowed to speak to me. I made that clear the last time you cheated on Mandy" I spat as Mandy frowned.

"Jeanna...." She started but I stopped her. "Don't tell me that shit Amanda. I'm sick and tired of it" I said as she sighed in defeat.

"I'll just go over to the guys" Ryan said and with that he vanished. I suddenly lost my appetite and threw my lunch in the trash.

"Cupcake?" Mandy offered as I took one from her. "Thanks" I muttered and sighed.

"Umm Jeanna you might wanna run now. Brittany. Approaching"

My eyes suddenly grew wide as I swallowed. I sat back and dropped my cupcake just as they stopped in front of us.

"Huh. I always knew she was cheap. What did you see in her Brittany?" One of the twins asked as Brittany smirked.

"I don't really know. Cassandra was totally right about her. She's no one!" Brittany announced as I clenched my fist. Cassandra? Christian's Sister? The fucking high schooler?!

Everyone was quiet. From the corner of my eyes I saw Chris walk inside.

"Come on. What do you guys want?" Mandy questioned as I kept quiet. Layla, I think, laughed like Mandy told a joke.

"We're here to teach this slut a lesson" Kayla snapped. To be honest, I didn't mind punching a fellow girl. I stood up angrily with everyone watching.

"Listen. I warned you to stay in your lane. You're testing the border" I said lowly as Brittany cocked an eyebrow.
"What can you actually do?" She teased.

In a matter of seconds I could beat this girl to a pulp. I took a deep breath trying to keep my bad temper in check.

"You really wanna know what I'd do right?" I threatened as Mandy shot up from her seat.
"Jeanna No! She's just trying to get under your skin. You can't go to detention again" she whispered as I smiled.

"I'm the bad kid I don't do what I'm told" I whispered back to her hearing as she groaned. " How are we best friends?"

Layla acted first by throwing my bag on the floor. Brittany followed by scattering the table. I gasped in shock.

Screw it.

I punched her and everyone gasped. Brittany crashed to the floor with an ear splitting scream. Chris was suddenly by my side.

"Jeanna calm down." He pleaded as I shrugged him off and stormed out of the cafeteria.

I hate Shit.

A/N
Ayooo!!! What do y'all think?
Drop your thoughts in the comment section. Please vote!

QOTD- On a scale of one to Ten how excited are you right now?
I'm a 6.

See ya at the next one chicas!
Lots of love,
Sophie❤️