25

Hola!

Dedicated to all my Bunnies!

Chapter 25.

JEANNA'S POV:

"Happy Birthday!!!"

Christian stood shocked as his keys dangled in his hands. I giggled. He looked so adorable. We had decided on a surprise party. I stepped out of the crowd and walked towards him.

Leaning up on my toes I hugged him. Slowly he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Happy Birthday Hero." I whispered then kissed his cheek. He smiled down at me.

"Thank you."

Taking his hands we walked back towards the party who said their Happy birthdays to Christian. In the middle of it all his hand left mine.

"Hey Jeanna!" I waved at James as I walked up to him. I sat down at the bar beside him. "We did a pretty good job." He said watching everyone dancing. I laughed. "Of course we did." I said.

Tyson and I had got Christian's dad to agree to let us use their beach house to celebrate his birthday and with extra help from Cassandra, Christian came here extremely clueless.

"You look amazing." Mandy squealed as she ran up to us. I smiled. I was wearing a white short dress with a little amount of layer. It was super cute and I paired them with white heeled ankle boots. My hair was let down in curly waves and I couldn't agree more with Mandy.

"Thanks. Have you had too much to drink already?" I teased as she scoffed. "What? Noo. It's just like my fifth bottle." She said. James stood upright pulling her into his arms.

"Fifth bottle?! Woman do you have a death wish?" He asked looking at her as she giggled. "I like when he's this protective." She whispered but it was more of a yell over the loud music.

James sighed before giving me an apologetic look. "Sorry. I have to take her to a room. See you later. Don't forget we still have to give Chris his gift." He reminded. I nodded with a smile.

"I've got it. Go." I assured and he left.
I turned back only to face Brittany. I sighed. She looked me over with a sneer. What happened to her friendly version?

"What the fuck do you want now Barbie?" I asked crossing my arms. "Where's Christian?" She asked. "I don't know. Why the hell are you looking for him?" I asked in annoyance.

"None of your business! He's mine. Got it? After whatever phase he's having with you he'll always come back to me." She said smugly and I clenched my fist. I thought we were over this.

"I'm really not in the mood to deal with your bullshit, so kindly get the fuck outta my face Chambers." I snapped then walked away with the coolest hair flip that even I was proud of.

I found my self in the kitchen as I sighed and groaned. "You okay?" My eyes snapped up to meet Christian's.

I shrugged. "I'm Okay. Why?" I asked. He smirked tilting his head. Kill me now.

"Saw you with Brittany. Was a little worried." He stated. "About her or me?" I taunted as he chuckled lightly.

"Definitely her. I was scared you'll punch her, not the other way around." He joked and I laughed. That's when I noticed how close we were to each other.

I blinked.

He smiled. "You're adorable you know that?" He asked and I felt my face go red as I looked away. He used his index finger to lift my face up, connecting our eyes.

"You look so beautiful tonight. I nearly fell over when you walked out towards me." I was sure my face was so red.

"Thank you." I whispered as my eyes fell to his lips. Subconsciously I ran my tongue over mine attracting his eyes to them.

"Can I kiss you?"

I stared at him. I was tired of denying it. I really liked this idiot.

"Yes." My voice was barely a whisper but that barely mattered as he fused his lips to mine, kissing me. I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him back with need.

After a few seconds we pulled away for air. I smiled. "That was amazing." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"You make it sound like we just had sex." I pointed out as his laughter filled my ears. I loved the way he laughed.
He pecked my lips.

"I know." And the jackass is back.

My phone rang from behind us on the counter. I sighed as I saw who was calling.

"I've gotta take this. It's Lorenzo." I said. He nodded then kissed my forehead. I smiled before leaving and heading towards the outside pool to answer.

"Hello?"

"Anna! Get out of there now!"
I frowned.

"Huh? What are you--" I felt hands go around my mouth and waist locking my arms in. I struggled against the hold but it prove useless.

"Shut the fuck up." The man hissed.
He pulled out a cloth as I shook my head in protest. Raising my elbow, I rammed it into his side twice and he grunted in pain. Taking the cloth, he held it over my nose. After a few minutes of fighting against it, I felt the darkness take over me.

Alexia's POV:

I screamed.

"You're a real hard nut to crack aren't you Xia?" I lifted my head and glared at Giovanni. My father's right hand man.
"And you're more of a fucking pussy." I spat.

I was chained to the wall by the bastard before me. I had been on my way to the college when Marcus along with a few men abducted me and brought me back to Mexico.
It's been a week and I had just been chained here until this psycho showed up now and began torturing me.

"You're lucky your father doesn't want any harm on your face, legs or arms or I would've cut into every part of you." He hissed at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck am I here Giovanni?" I asked watching him carefully.
"You betray your father yet still ask? Stupid girl." He said in disgust.

I was very aware of the hatred Giovanni felt towards me after I murdered his Daughter that was a snitch.

"Still sore over that? Get over your self Vanni." I said in a bored tone.

"Ayo Princess! Finally got ahold of you!"

I've never been so relieved to here Lucian's voice. Lorenzo had been smart enough to plant a telecommunication device in me.

Giovanni glared at me then grabbed his gun and shot at my forearm. I screamed out in pain.

"Princess! Are you okay? What the fuck is going on?!"

I couldn't exactly reply and say all was dandy. "What happened to not harming me?" I shouted as Giovanni shrugged with an evil smirk.

"I changed my mind."

"Is that fucking Giovanni?! How dare he touch you?! I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!"

The anger in Lucian's voice made me smile. "Why the fuck are you smiling bitch?" Giovanni asked as I smiled even wider.

"My boyfriend's here."

The door was pushed down and a very furious Lucian stepped in.

Damn. That's my man right there.

A/N
Whoop!
What do you guys think? Jeanna got kidnapped!
Thoughts?

QOTD- What do y'all think of Giovanni?
Total bastard if you ask me.

See ya babies!
Lots of love,
Sophie❤️