3

Hola Hubbies!

Edited!

Chapter 3

JEANNA'S POV:

Ugh!

He's in my head.

I fell down from the bed with a thud. I stood up with heavy eyes and pulled my hair into a messy ponytail. I made my way down the stairs and met my mom doing the dishes.
"Morning Mom." I greeted as I kissed her cheek. "Morning anna." My mom preferred to call me anna to Jeanna I didn't like it some times because she rarely used the name unless she want to lecture me.

"Anna I've always told you to wash your face and brush your teeth before any other thing after your prayers but you don't listen you are just like your dad. Now go get in the shower so you can go down to the store for me." She said as I kept nodding my head feeling sleepy. She smacked my head and I whined in pain.

"Mother!"

Once I was done getting ready I made my way to the garage and was off to the store.

I walked into the store, greeted the cashier before I started moving around. I was totally engrossed in a book i picked that I bumped into someone as all his grocery fell to the floor.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I said and started picking them up." Hey it's Okay" he said. I knew that voice. I stood up and Christian smiled at me.

"Hi." I said lamely. Mentally I cringed. Hi?
"Hey there. It's you again" he mused and I Chuckled nervously.
"Yeahh....Me" I said and he laughed.
"You didn't tell me your name last time we met"
I nodded. I had totally forgotten to introduce myself. "Oh sorry. I'm Jeanna." I said with a smile.

"Beautiful name" I blushed.

"Thanks. It was nice meeting you. I've gotta go now" I stuttered. Since when did I stutter??

"I would tell you my name but I'm sure you might already know. Anyways, your book" he said holding up the book. "Oh thanks I almost forgot" I said collecting the book from him.

I was momentarily stunned as I touched his hand. I'm crazy. I really am. I thanked him again and left for the cashier's desk. I paid for all my groceries and my book and left the store. What was that?!

As I stepped on the front porch, the door flew open and Mandy seems like she was about to leave.

"You took longer than I expected" My mom said peeking over Mandy's shoulder. She collected the bag from me as Mandy and I walked back into the house. I dumped my fez cap I used in hiding my messy ponytail on the bean bag chair in my room. Mandy made straight for the bed.

"Guess who I saw today" I started.

"Michael Jackson!! "Mandy squealed. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I saw Chris Williams at the store. " I said.

"WTF!!! Really!!! What did he say to you? " Mandy asked.

"Nothing, just bumped into me throwing my book away" I shrugged.

"Really? I'm sure he yelled at you"

"No he just brushed it aside. "I replied.

We made our way downstairs, as I grabbed a bowl of cereal and added a whole lot of chocolate shake In it.

"Please don't call me again!! "Diana screamed throwing her phone down on the counter after ending the call.

"Whoa look who woke up at the wrong side of the bed today." I said jokingly.

"Not now Anna" Diana said.

"Wow since when did you start sounding like my mom?" I asked stealing a quick glance at my mother, who gave a hard glare.

I scooped some cereal into my mouth as Lisa sat, expectantly looking at the cereal go. I pushed the rest towards her as I stood up to leave with Mandy. I left but not without her giving me those I love you kisses.

A/N
Slow but steady guys!!
Drop your thoughts in the comment section. And please Vote.

QOTD- Do you have siblings?
I do. One In particular is a pain in my ass.

See ya at the next one Babies!
Lots of love
Sophie❤️