13

Hey Beautiful people!! Here's an update like promised. Hope you enjoy and please leave allot of feedback and comments. It encourages me a lot to do better for y'all.

Without Further Ado..

Let's Dive!

___________________________________

JEANNA'S POV:

I took in a deep breath for like a hundredth time as I rang the doorbell.
Lisa was bubbling beside me, unaware of my nervousness.

The door was finally opened as Elena Williams smiled brightly at us.
"Rina! It's a pleasure to see you again! Come on in!" Elena said giving us all a warm embrace. She seems nice.

She led us into the living room and we settled down.
"How have you been Elena?" My mum asked.
"I'm alright Rina. It's been so long since we've spoke. I haven't even met your eldest child!" She exclaimed as all the attention swerved on me.

I smiled politely. Ahem.

"Hi. I'm Jeanna. It's so nice to meet you."

She beamed at me. "You're so pretty." She complimented and I flushed.

Totally wasn't expecting that.

"Well, Andrew and Jake are in his office. I'll go see how things are faring g in the Kitchen."Elena said and my Mum stood up with her.

"Let me help you" She offered.

"What are we gonna do?"
Lisa had finally spoken. She was so interested in the paintings on the wall she didn't speak.

"Oh! Well, Chris and His Sisters are in the Backyard with their cousin Luke. He's about your age Lisa. You can go hang around with them till dinner's ready" She suggested.

"Alright. Thanks" I said and they both left talking amongst themselves in the way Mothers usually do.

"Come on Lisa. I really don't wanna go back there" I grumbled taking her hand.
She snickered at me.

"Well I Do. Hero's there and I want to meet Luke too!" She said excitedly.
I raised an eyebrow at her. Yeah Right.

As we walked out into the cool evening,  Four pair of eyes turned to us. I waved.

Chris looked totally surprised to see me here, Cassandra was glaring hard at me not bothering to hide how much she despises me, Serenity rolled her eyes ignoring me and Little innocent Luke just seemed curious as to who I was.

Lisa ran into Chris's arms in a hug as he spun her around. I just stood awkwardly watching.
He introduced the younger fellas to each other and they hit it off like a light match.

"Lisa!"
She ran towards me and I crouched to her height.

"Don't tire yourself. Okay?" She nodded before skipping over to play with Luke.

"Um... Guys, this is Jeanna" Chris introduced as he nudged me a little closer. I glared at his stupidly handsome face.

"We Know" They both Spat.

I rolled my eyes. Typical.

"Can you two try to be a little more welcoming? She's our guest" Chris scolded and Serenity looked up at him with a fiery glare.

"Watch it Christian. I'm older than you"  She warned.

"Yet, you're the one acting like a child" I Snapped crossing my arms. I hated this girl so much.

She stood up and glared at me.
"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

"Guys.. calm down!" Chris hissed and I scoffed.