21

Hola Bambinas!
Dedicated to all my readers.

Chapter 21.

JEANNA'S POV:

Seeing as I was prone to death any second, I was constantly on edge. Christian being the observant fuck he was noticed and I told him everything. We had gotten pretty close since the wedding two weeks ago. So as I told him, His sister, now Mrs Bianchi found out and freaked out. So now both families are aware I have a death sentence.

Dad had promptly hired a bodyguard who I was quick to dismiss. I didn't need a guard. Especially one hired by my father. Bianchi's men were always on patrol around me and I had Alexia as well. She bonded with the girls and I so quickly it was like we knew her since childhood. She was officially our best friend now.

Right now, I was currently trying to get ready for school but my mother was fussing over me. I sighed as I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a grey cropped hoodie with a white sports bra underneath and sky blue denim shorts. I topped it off with white Jordans and let my hair down.

"Mum. I'll be fine. You need to stop worrying" I whined and she sighed. "I'm sorry. I just.... I lost Mia. I'm losing Lisa to asthma and I... I just can't afford to lose you as well" She whispered.

I immediately pulled her into a hug. "Nothing will happen to either Lisa or I . The doctors already told you she can be treated. And as for me, I'll be safe as long as that Mexican doesn't find me" I said. She gave me a sad smile.

"Your grandparents called. They heard what's going on. Andrew told them" She informed causing me to frown. I haven't really met my grandparents before. Only once when I was like two. I knew what they looked like. This house was infested with their pictures.

Only Mia had the chance to meet them and get to know them.
"Why the hell did he tell them?!" I snapped. She shook her head. "I don't know sweetie. Your grandfather is very angry. He said I kept this information close knowing they could help" She said sadly. I was so confused right now.

"How can they help?" I asked.

"That's another story for another day. Come on. Your classes will start soon" She urged. I nodded. "Just saying, your mother, My grandma is still pretty as hell" I said as we passed by a picture of her in the hallway. She chuckled. "Where did you think we got the looks? Andrew?" I laughed at that.

I gave her another hug before leaving to the college.
The drive to school was relatively quiet as I hummed to myself in the car. I parked in my usual spot where Diana, Mandy and Alexia stood waiting for me. I smirked as I got out and locked my car.

"Ayooo!! Hoes!" I hollered as we huddled in a group hug. We all giggled as we tossed compliments around.
"Hi Lexi!" I greeted as she smiled at me.
"Sup girl? Wanted to drop by but Bianchi told me your Dad isn't the most welcoming about visitors" She mused and I shrugged. "Yeah he isn't. He's a lot" I drawled.
We made our way into the college building as people stared at us. Ian, James, Tyson and Christian were at our lockers waiting for us. We had sort of formed into a group of friends. Like a squad.

"Hey guys!" We chorused as they all smiled at us. Christian pulled me into a hug which I gladly complied. "Hey Hero" I whispered only to his hearing. He smiled down at me.

"I missed you" He whispered back and I flushed. Tyson cleared his throat causing us to look at them. Lexi had an amused smile on her face, Tyson was smirking, Ian and James had smug looks like they knew something we didn't while Diana and Mandy smiled widely. So wide I was worried their faces will break.

"You guys done? The PDA is alot" Lexi teased and I rolled my eyes stepping away from Christian. "Lets get going. We have allot to cover today. Come on" I said. The boys groaned in despair and I chuckled.