31

Hola!

Please Vote and Comment. It means allot.

Thank you.

Chapter 31.

JEANNA'S POV:

I was silent through out the car ride to my house. A lot was going on in my mind. I had already received text from my mum telling me Christian was at my house.
I just had to confront him.

"You okay?" I ignored Lucian as I stared out the window. I wasn't okay. I was confused and stressed.

"What if she's right?" I asked quietly and he sighed.
"Then, I'm sorry he did that. Personally, I still have doubt but Lexi has proof. That's hard to counter." He explained and I gave a silent nod.

When we pulled up to the house Christian was outside already waiting for me. "I can't do this." I muttered as Lucian looked at me.

I stepped out of the car still refusing to look at Christian. I was afraid if I did I would do something I don't want to do. Like smack him really hard.

"Hey. How'd it go?" Christan asked looking at us. "I'd watch my back if I were you bro." Lucian said before getting into the car and driving off.

"What the hell was that?"

I finally looked up at him and he frowned. "Were you crying? What happened?" He asked taking a step closer. I took one away.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. He looked confused for a second.

"What? No. I don't have anything I want to say." I scoffed calling his bluff.
"Really? So you're not going to tell me how you've been plotting all this while?" I asked with a slightly raised voice.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop pretending! I know! Everything that you've been doing behind all our backs!" I yelled and he had the guts to look stunned.

"I'm so lost. What are you talking about?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Why did you do it?" I asked instead. He sighed. "I really don't know what you're going on about." He insisted.

"Fine. Then answer this. Did you plant those notes in my room?" I asked.

"What?! Of course not!" He defended.

I narrowed my eyes. I couldn't believe he was still lying. After everything we've been through.
"Yes you did!! I saw you!" I screamed.

"I didn't do it. Why would I do that to the girl I love?" I froze at his words. He just said he loves me. Well technically.

"I don't believe you." I said shaking my head. I didn't know what to believe.

"You have to believe me when I say I love you." He whispered closing the distance between us. I let the tears fall as I looked up at him.

"Please..." He pleaded. My Heart was hurting so bad. All the secrets and lies were messing with my mind. I turned away from him.

"Get out of my house." I said quietly hugging myself. He sighed.

"I'll go but you have to believe when I say I didn't do it." I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Just go..." I whispered sadly.

"I love you."

And he left.

************************************

I didn't know what to do so I resorted to staying locked up in my room for a while. I survived off of my secret stash of Oreos, Starbucks and Doritos.

The quiet knock on my door got my attention as I looked up. My grandma and Lisa walked in. Lisa smiled brightly before bounding towards me and jumping on the bed. I smiled as I pulled her into a hug.