5

Hola Bambinas!

Edited!

Chapter 5.

JEANNA'S POV:

I took in a deep breath and walked into my father's office.
"Dad? You wanted to see me?" I asked. He didn't look up from whatever he was doing and gestured for me to sit.
"How are you?"
I nearly, nearly scoffed. Since when did he care?
"I'm okay. You?" I decided to keep the conversation simple and short.

"Have you decided on the choice I gave you?" I felt my spirit go dim.
My dad wanted me to major in Business so I could take over from him but I didn't want that. I wanted to major in English. Which he named an absolute abomination.

"Sunset? I asked a question" He said as I looked up at him. "Dad.... I don't want to do business." I said. His fingers hovered over the keys on his laptop.

"Why? Do you have a knack for going against me?" He asked with a slightly raised voice. I swallowed cautiously.
"No. I don't" I replied.
He nodded. "Good. So you're majoring in Business. Tell your chancellor that I send my greetings when you go to college on Monday" He stated with finality.

Holding the urge to just snap and combust, I nodded my head with a sweet smile. I stood up and left making a beeline for the kitchen.

"Hey Hunny. Where's your Dad?" Mum asked as she worked on the gas cooker.
I pulled out a stool and sat at the kitchen island. "In his office. I hope he dies in there" I Muttered.

"Anna!!"

"Why won't he let me be what I want to be? He's controlling my future! Does he hate me that much? Is it because I'm not Her?!!" I shouted. My mother sighed and turning the stove off as she came to me.
"Jeanna. Your father doesn't hate you. He's just looking out for you." She explained causing me to scoff loudly.

"Really? The next thing will be him marrying me off to one of his rich colleague's son!" I snapped.
"Don't say that. You're going to marry whoever you want to." She said kissing my cheeks.
"I'm just tired of trying to please him. He wants to make me like Mia. I don't want that" I grumbled and she frowned at me.

"We don't talk about your elder sister anymore Anna." She chided. I sighed.
"I'm going to my room"

Instead I diverted to Diana's room.
"Hey Sister! Woah! You're frowning. What happened?" She asked in concern.
I flopped on her bed with a big sigh.

"It's my Dad again" I groaned out.

"Oh hun. I'm so sorry. C'mere" she pulled me into a hug and I let out a deep breath. I feel so much better now.
"Thanks Diana. That helped" She beamed at me.

"No worries. I'm heading over to Diane's. Wanna come with?" She asked. I nodded. I needed a change of scenery and Diane's her twin sister who's super cool and fun to hang out with so why not?

"Sure. I'll go change" I said and left her room to go get ready.

A/N
Hey! So Jeanna has an older sister who they don't talk about. You'll get alil bit of info on her later in future chaps. Drop your thoughts in the comments!

QOTD- How are you?
I'm terrific!

See ya at the next one Homies!
Lots of love,
Sophie❤️