37

Let's see what goes on in our little starlight's mind.

Vote, comment and Share. Do it for Ariella. The kid did experience stuff no one should have.

ARIELLA.

I was so scared.

I wanted my Mommy.

My Daddy is a bad man. He hit me earlier.

He also asked if he should kill Luke's uncle. Luke is my friend. We had been kept together for some time so we played a while ago.

After my Daddy left Luke's uncle Christian, comforted us.

He was so sweet even in his state he managed to make us smile.

::::::::::

I was crying. I was so scared. The man holding us wanted to drop us from the high steps and my daddy didn't even care.

I saw my mommy after a few months. She was here and was trying with her friends to save every one.

I was still confused and crying.

Did I have two mummies?

I wanted to scream as my mommy's twin made a deal. I knew something she didn't.

My Daddy had plans to burn the house and installed fire triggers.

I heard him talking about it while I had pretended to sleep a few days ago.

I watched everyone leave and wanted to follow but saw my mommy stay behind.

Does she want to get back with Daddy? I hid by the stairwell and waited so I could run to her in a surprise.

I heard my daddy talking.

It all happened fast.

The bright orange flames engulfed the house as he ran away. I whispered as I hugged my self trying to stay away from the fire.

I saw my mommy run after daddy but I was frozen. I wanted to follow.

The sound of shots scared me as I jumped in fright. The house was falling apart.

Luckily, I was still in a sheltered spot.

I looked up as I watched my mommy's twin stumbled her way to me. I cried as she pulled me into her arms.

"Ari? It's me. Aunty Jea."

This was my mommy sister? I hear stories about her from my mommy.

She took me towards the escape exit and helped me get through since I was smaller.

I saw the door block completely before running in the direction of people.

My mommy saw me first.
She embraced me in tears.

I explained to my mommy how I got out and how Aunty Jea helped me.

I hope she's going to be okay.

She saved me.

A/N
Yikes. The kids are strong. They really are.

QOTD- What do you think of this Ari's chapter?
She's amazing. I'll give her that.

See ya at the next one Bambini!
Lot of warm hugs.
Sophie❤️