35

TW: You might need tissues.

JEANNA'S POV:

I squeezed my eyes shut as I watched him get shot. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop! I'll do it." I said as I stared at Christian with tears in my eyes.

"Don't. I'm fine. It's just one bullet!" He yelled and another bullet was sent into his sides at his words.

We all watched helplessly as he was tortured to force us to give in.

"You're a monster! Leave him alone!" Serenity cried. Lorenzo and I locked gazes.

Unfortunately, My grandpa's team were intercepted outside and most of them were either dead or badly injured. My mum and grandma were currently unconscious and tied up.

My grandpa was still awake despite his bleeding wound and he was glaring holes into Giovanni's head.

Giovanni still had Ariella in his grasp. She had stopped crying but was staring at me in interest. I did look exactly like her mother. Only younger.

Before I sign this, you have to make a deal with me." I said as everyone looked at me.
I had to do this for them.

"You have to let them go. Once I'm sure they're safe, I'll sign the papers." I said and protests filled the air.

"What are you doing?" My grandpa yelled.

"We're not leaving without you Princess." Lucian argued.

"It's not worth it." Mia whispered beside me.

"This isn't the time to act stupidly!" Carla snapped.

I understood their concern but it seemed like the best way out of this situation.
Giovanni seemed to think over my words for a few seconds.

"And Bianchi? What happens to his mafia?" He asked.

"He's signing over to me." I answered without a beat. While everyone was make a fuss over my decision, I had my eyes trained on Lorenzo.

"I will." He agreed. Everyone was utterly shocked. Even Christian in his bruised state seems to think we were both crazy.

"Splendid. Take them away." He ordered. I made eye contact with Alexia and Lucian. She blinked back at me.

She got the message.

"On second thought.... I'd rather all of you die. Stop. Bring them back." Giovanni said and I looked at him confused.

"We had a deal." I snapped and he smirked.
"We still do, Princess." He mocked.

Reluctantly, Lorenzo and I signed the papers. Christian was finally released and I immediately rushed to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked softly.

"Did you take your crazy pill today? What did you do?" He asked in between coughs.

"Forget all that. You'll be fine. Just keep breathing." I said before handing him over to Tristan.

Giovanni let them leave and turned to me.
"It's a shame. That you have to die. You are made for the Mafia world." He said. I noticed the remote controller in his hand.

I was slow. He was faster.

He ran out an escape door just as the house blew up in flames.

CHRIS' POV:

I sighed as we all walked out of the house leaving Jeanna in there. Lorenzo had assured us she was going to be okay.

Only that, His reassurance didn't last as the house went up in flames. With her still in it's confines.