6

Hola Bunnies!

Edited!

Chapter 6.

JEANNA'S POV:

"You're a weird stalker"
Christian smiled as I finally turned to acknowledge him.
"Hey. You caught me" He teased and I smirked. "You weren't being the least bit subtle" I pointed out as we walked.
"Fair point. Where are you going to?" He asked.
"Library"

He didn't say anything as we just walked. Our college is a huge ass property. So the library was quite a distance.
"Can I ask you something?" I sighed.
"What's that?" He asked.
Okay. Here goes nothing, I guess.

"Do you like me?"
He stared at me for a few moment.
"Uh..Um Yes?" He answered and I frowned.
Don't get me wrong I liked the dude. He's a constant thought in my head but he's got a girlfriend.

"You shouldn't. You're practically cheating on Barbie" I said. He raised an eyebrow at my reference to Brittany.
"I know that why I'm breaking up with her. I don't see her that way anymore. It's you I like. I really like you"

I held my breath as we stared at each other. If you were thinking this was that moment we lean in and have the most magical magical kiss ever, you're very wrong.

"Stay away from me. I don't want any problems" I said quietly as I stepped away from him.
"I won't stop trying you know?" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Worth a shot" I mumbled.
I kept walking till the library was now in my sight.

"Christian Whatever your Middle name is Williams. Can you stop following me?" I asked nicely as he feigned a gasp.
"Me? Follow you? I'm not. I'm actually going to the library and my middle name is Kian" He said.

"Kian? What kinda stupid name is that?" I asked.

"Hey!" I couldn't help but laugh as he pouted. "I'm joking. It's a unique name" I said and he grinned at me.

"With that being said. Fuck off" I entered the library leaving him to gape at my retreating form.

I smirked.

I could be a movie star.

A/N
Very short. I'm sorry. I've been alil sick. Drop your thoughts.

QOTD- Do you like Kittens?
I absolutely adore them. They're so cute and fluffy.

See ya at the next one.
Lots of love,
Sophie ❤️