19

//Yo guys! Keep in mind All Might is younger in this fanfic than he is in the series! The picture above is close to how I personally imagine him, but you can imagine whichever All Might you like most!

You were sitting in your seat in the 1-A classroom, bored out of your mind.

Why? Because you were the first one there. You came ten minutes early.

Now, that was something nobody could've ever expected from you. You were notorious for never being able to wake up on time, and for constantly being late, having to resort to using your quirk to reach classes quicker, and risk getting caught and seen every time.

So how come you woke up on time today?

Oh, you didn't. You just didn't sleep.

It was pretty easy to guess what you were doing instead of getting some much-needed sleep. Since your uncle was still away, you went to have dinner at Deku's place, where you talked in more detail about your internships. He said how he learned to use his quirk without breaking himself, and when you didn't believe him, he demonstrated it. Apparently, he was using his quirk at 5% power, instead of using it at 100% and breaking himself. All Might was the one using his quirk at 100% all the time, so there was still quite a big gap between them. You tried your best to be as supportive as possible, but you secretly, selfishly, wished that Deku would never beat All Might. That made you feel like an absolutely horrible friend, so you had quickly changed the topic onto All Might, and babbled on about your internship for over an hour, while Deku listened like an excited kid. When you came to the part when he leaned in to you like he was about to do something romantic, but instead said your eyes looked weird, Deku had nearly passed out. You two spent another hour trying to come up with theories on what the fuck he meant by that, but when you came up with nothing, you resorted to watching All Might interviews for another several hours, and it was three am before you knew it.

You went home about that time, since Deku fell asleep in the middle of an interview. But you didn't feel like sleeping, even though you were tired. Just the sight of an empty home waiting for you when you opened the door sent a pang of pain through your heart. In spite of having friends, you felt lonely. Your uncle was good to you, when he was home. But lately he had been missing more and more often. Business-related, he always said. You weren't sure exactly what he did, all he told you was that it required a lot of paperwork and travelling.

Since you didn't feel like sleeping, and you had started to make a huge mess in the entire apartment, you decided to do some late-night cleaning. You put an All Might playlist on your favorite music-streaming app, put on some headphones, and started a manic episode of cleaning.

At five in the morning, you were done. But you had stumbled upon some rare gems from the past: your old diary, a notebook full of All Might quotes, and a very, very, very suspicious bucket list. You spent the remainder of the 'night' looking through those old things, rolling on the ground with laughter and sending a few pictures to Deku and Kacchan, who of course didn't reply, because they were sleeping, like normal people.

You were done about half an hour before school started, and you were bored out your mind. You drank several coffees to keep you awake, and went to school, arriving ten minutes early.

You brought your old bucket list to school with you, wanting to show it to Kacchan and Deku in person. It was an All Might themed bucket list, and it completely amazed you how you could cross out some of the items on the list. Younger you would've probably perished if she knew what you were doing right now.

Soon enough, your classmates started flooding into the classroom. You were on high alert, feeling extremely hyper, likely due to all the coffees you drank.