39

//I am introducing a spicy rating for any chapters that may include any level or sexual themes. There is three levels:

🌶 (level 1)-  kissing with some light touching/mention of genitalia

🌶🌶(level 2)- some more explicit language and acts

🌶🌶🌶(level 3)- full on explicit scenes

This chapter contains some spice, which will be marked before the scene; i won't tell u the level here so I don't spoil it lol. If anyone I know irl ever reads this story, I'm throwing myself off a building <3

You were already wearing comfortable clothes, so you hurried down to the entrance, not wanting to keep All Might waiting. You would die for him.

"Hey, Y/N, where are you going?" Deku called out to you before you could leave.

Shit. You felt bad for him- he really loved All Might. But you didn't want to invite him, either. But... That was just selfish.

"Ah, the All Might thing. Wanna come?" you asked. Deku's face lit up as he nodded.

"I'd love to!"

He often invited you to train with All Might and him before you properly knew All Might, so you owed to him. Besides, you and All Might were just friends, so there was no reason not to bring Deku along. Right?

You rushed outside with Deku in tow, your excitement of getting to spend more time with All Might outweighing the fact you wouldn't be alone.

For a moment, you thought you caught a twinge of surprise in All Might's eyes when he saw that Deku was right behind you, but it either never happened, or he covered it up pretty quickly.

"L/N, Midoriya!" he greeted, waving. It had been a while since you saw him in his muscular form. He looked good. But he looked good in his true form, too. You couldn't decide which one you liked more.

"Hi, All Might!" Deku said excitedly. You really would be like a mother figure to him, huh?

"Hey, Toshinori," you said smugly. He sent you a frown.

"Is that how we play, Y/N? And I was thinking on going easy on you today, after Gran Torino," he said, grinning.

"Pfft," you retorted, trying to keep your cheeks from going red. "I can take anything you throw at me. 'Taking it easy' isn't my dictionary. 'Going hard' is my middle name."  You paused, and realized how that sounded. "Uh- I mean that- as in working out. And training. Not as an innuendo..."

Deku was staring at you with a red face. All Might didn't seem disheartened by your awkwardness, though.

"I love the enthusiasm, Y/N! You'll definitely need it to get through what I have planned tonight!" He grinned at you, and then turned to Midoriya. "Young Midoriya, I had prepared a plan specifically for F/N's qurk, but we can incorporate you in the training. You will get a slightly less exhausting job than her, though, since she is the one being cheeky and asking for it."

Every time he called you by your first name, a new butterfly hatched inside your stomach. And he was being so chill and relaxed and friendly, too. Really treating you with a more personal approach than before.

Deku nodded, smiling. "Okay, All Might! I will do my best!"

All Might gave him a thumbs up.

"So, Y/N, for today, we will repeat the training you did with Gran Torino."

You almost groaned. That was torture. And All Might was faster than Gran Torino, you were sure... and stronger. Gran Torino nearly broke your nose, so All Might would probably crack your skull if he hit you.