34

Even though he was caught by surprise, even though there was no way he could've expected for you to break his hold on you, he managed to not only block your attacks, but repel you both back with some sort of air-shield.

You were pushed back with the force of a tornado.

You tried to swap with him, but you couldn't see anything, the wind was whipping right into your face, making impossible to look. You were getting shot back with such force that you were sure you'd break all your bones upon impact.

Your other quirk allowed you to power up your body by getting angry, but it was useless in this scenario, where you had no idea what was going on.

Luckily, you had All Might. In midst of the two of you getting shot back, you felt him grab you by the wrist and pull you to him, until your back was pressed against his chest.

You had no time to feel bad for needing him to save you, because the two of you hit the side of a building a moment later, All Might grunting in pain as you burst through the wall like it was made from paper.

If he hadn't shielded you, you would've definitely broken your back...

"Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs..." even though All Might was the one who took the brunt of the attack, the impact still managed to daze you. Even then, you could hear All for One's voice clearly. "Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun... Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer types. Since F/N isn't willing too cooperate, maybe I should take away her quirks to teach her a lesson on respect..."

You finally managed to come to. You were on the ground, with All Might a few feet behind you. He was already back on his feet, blood trickling down his mouth, his face determined. His gaze softened when he looked at you.

"I'm glad you're okay, F/N. I will take care of All for One. You just-"

You shot to your feet and pointed your finger at him angrily. "You won't be able to make me stay back, All Might. But first of all; did you know that it was me who was supposed to kill you?"

He seemed taken aback. He gave you  a reluctant nod. "I did. Although... I'm not sure how we managed to evade that future. I had known this for years already... His predictions are never wrong."

You snickered. "Well, something clearly happened that changed the outcome."

"Yes. Perhaps it was that nickname you gave me, Hot Banana Hair."

Your cheeks were instantly set ablaze as you stared at him angrily, while he seemed to be barely holding back laughter.

"Seriously? I thought I was the immature one," you muttered, sighing. "Look. We can ponder about all that later. For now, I'll support you. He won't kill me, so I'll be okay. We'll do it just like we did back on the internship, I'll try to set you up for some good hits, alright?"

All Might's face got serious again, and he stood straight, nodding.

"Alright. But if he changes his intentions and decides he wants to kill you, after all, then you'll need to run."

You nodded, although you had no intention of running, no matter what.

With that, you were off. All Might was way way way faster than you, but you threw out pebbles and swapped, ignoring the pain that was already building up in your head. All Might was already in the midst of battle when you arrived, keeping to the sides as you tried to come up with a good strategy.

To your shock, the other villains were still there. You saw Todoroki's ice rise from the ground, and when you looked to the side, you noticed that your friends were all huddled together, flying away with all their quirks, with Katsuki.