36

Now that everyone knew about All Might's true form, he could no longer hide from crowds of fans. And thanks to the fact that you were now pretty damn famous for helping him take down All for One, the two of you together made it even harder to stay out of sight.

"You don't have to walk through the city wearing All Might pajamas, you know that, right?" All Might commented after you finished packing up a suitcase and a backpack in your apartment.

"We'll just take a taxi, right? I don't want to waste my time and energy on changing, when I plan on wearing pajamas the whole day while inside, anyways."

All Might sighed. "Well, I guess that's true. You're quite popular now, L/N, so the media will try to capture anything about you that is unconventional and turn it into a big story. I once went outside wearing a shirt with a yogurt stain on it, and I've been traumatized by what some media speculated about it."

You weren't sure whether to find that horrifying or funny, but you'd gone too long without fun, so you burst into laughter instead. To your pleasure, All Might's soft chuckles soon joined you.

"Right, I'll make sure to always look presentable, starting tomorrow. There's no way they'll catch me in this today, we're taking a taxi."

You were wrong.

About fifteen minutes into the taxi right, with both you and All Might sitting in the back with your suitcase between you, you ran into a huge traffic jam. After not moving an inch for over fifteen minutes, the taxi driver let out an annoyed sigh, and unbuckled himself.

"You know what?" he said, opening his door
"I'm fucking sick of this job. I can do so much more in life. Fuck this. Goodbye." With those words, he got out of the car, and weaved his way around the other cars, disappearing from sight.

For a full minute, you and All Might were just dead silent.

"Well... What now?" you asked.

"I- we can go by foot..." All Might replied, not sounding very sure.

"How far is it?" you asked.

"Should be no more than twenty minutes, if we keep a fast pace."

As soon as you got out of the car, dragging your suitcase along, and made your away from the road, you got swarmed.

"It's All Might! And Switch!"

You were absolutely terrified as crowds of people suddenly ran at you from all directions.

"Do we- do we run?" You asked.

"I can't switch forms yet," All Might replied as you stared at the crowds in shock.

You waved at them as they got closer, feeling increasingly more claustrophobic. All Might didn't seem to feel too comfortable, a complete opposite of how he acted with fans when in his muscular form. He was still feeling insecure...

You quickly bent down and picked up several tiny pebbles from the ground.

"L/N, you're not supposed to-" All Might started as soon as he noticed what you were about to do.

"Sorry, you can reprimand me later," you interrupted him before throwing one of the pebbles high into the air with your free hand. You then grabbed All Might's wrist with that same hand, and swapped.

You didn't think this true... It was very difficult to navigate yourself, a suitcase, and an All Might while falling down.

"Don't worry!" You yelled out, feeling very worried.

You let got of All Might for a moment to throw out another pebble, then quickly grabbed him again, and swapped.

Did you head hurt? Yes. Was this a bad idea? Definitely. Did crowds of fans just see you switch away with All Might and a huge purple suitcase while wearing All Might pajamas? Yes.