3

You woke up to see that you were in a hospital bed, in the nurse's office. Hushed voices were coming from somewhere on your side, and you looked there to see All Might whispering something to Recovery Girl, who didn't make a single effort to lower her voice.

"You gave him One for All! Teach him better!" she scolded.

"Shhh! Can we be quieter when talking about it?" All Might hushed her frantically. Your head was still in pain, but not as much - you felt pretty good. You sat up in your bed and stretched, your gaze locked onto All Might. 

"Morning, sensei, Recovery Girl!" you greeted loudly, and both of them nearly jumped out of their skins. 

Recovery girl opened her mouth to say something, but All Might interrupted her.

"It's okay, she knows about One for All," he said, emphasizing the 'one for all'. Recovery girl sighed and nodded before trotting over to your bed.

"Good Morning, L/N! Mineta managed to trap your opponent, and your team won! You were voted MVP!" he announced, and you grinned, about to jump out of the bed before Recovery Girl stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going? Another suicidal student! Toshinori, you-" she started, but All Might shushed her loudly, his face slightly red.

"Recovery Girl! Don't use my name in public!" he scolded, and you chuckled, feeling excited. You knew All Might's name!

"I won't tell anyone, All Might-sensei," you promised, and All Might grinned, playing a hand behind his neck awkwardly. 

"Ah, revealing so much wasn't what I planned..." he trailed off.

"Shut up, Toshinori! You have to take better care of your students! L/N was close to slipping into a coma! Tell her off, be a teacher!" Recovery Girl yelled, and All Might shrank a bit. 

"Okay, okay! But she was amazing, though, that-"

"TOSHINORI!"

"Fine!" All Might turned to you, his mouth set in a straight line.

"L/N, although what you did saved the day, you shouldn't have done it. Powerful quirks often have powerful drawbacks. Midoriya-shonen breaks his bones, while you break your... brain," he explained, and you nodded, feeling incredibly excited to be talking to All Might. If he told you to throw yourself off a cliff, you wouldn't have hesitated at that moment. 

"I promise I will be more careful in the future, All Might-sensei! And I will kick Midoriya if he keeps breaking himself!" you said, and All Might grinned again, leaning closer to you and making your heart beat super fast.

"Haha! I will hold you to your word, L/N!" he said. Recovery Girl smacked him on the head.

"Toshinori! You can't let a student do your work! Look after Midoriya yourself!" she scolded. You smiled awkwardly.

"Deku is my friend, Recovery Girl, of course I'll look out for him! Besides, the boy's an idiot, he needs someone to constantly nag him and remind him, and I'm close to him so it's not a problem. Besides, I love helping! Especially All Might!" you said, the last part not really intended. You felt your stomach drop when you said that, but you kept your smile up and hoped it wouldn't be awkward. 

To your greatest relief, All Might laughed.

"Thank you, L/N, you're a true lifesaver! I will surely repay you one day!" he joked, and you laughed, while Recovery Girl could just face-palm. 

"It's a deal!"

~~~

You and the rest of class 1A gaped at the USJ arena as 13 explained what you'd be doing.