2

Kachan kept screaming at Deku on your way to your first day at UA. Deku kept apologising and avoiding the insults. And you? You strolled next to them with the biggest smile on your face, not giving a damn. All you could think of was finally going to the hero school! And All Might would be a teacher, too...

"Why the fuck are you so fucking happy, L/N?" Bakugou turned to you angrily after yelling something to Deku. You could see the school gates from where you stood already.

"All Might," you replied casually.

"You two are fucking unhealthy obsessed! Fuck off!" he yelled and stormed off, leaving you and Deku behind. What an ass...
You looked at him and concentrated. A flash of pain passed through your head as you and Bakugou switched places, and you kept on walking casually.

"HUH?! Y/N, FUCK YOU!"

~~~

You walked into the classroom side by side with Deku. He kept rambling about how excited he was to meet new people, while you kept rambling about proving yourself, beating Kachan and being noticed by All Might.

Everyone introduced themselves excitedly, except for Kachan and and a guy with red-and-white hair, who kinda reminded you of Endeavour. You later learned his name was Todoroki.

Soon enough, your fun was over as a dude with messy black hair and extremely tired eyes got up from a yellow sleeping bag. He introduced himself as Aizawa-sensei, and Deku confirmed his hero name was Eraser head - he could erase quirks of anyone he looked at, but only as long he was looking at them.

Panic broke out through the the class as he told everyone to put PE gear on and prove they shouldn't be expelled.

The first challenge was throwing a ball - with your quirks. And Bakugou, who had the most combat points, was the demonstration.

Deku broke a finger, pissed Aizawa off but did better than Katsuki, to the explosion boy's greatest displeasure.

You couldn't use your quirk for that challenge, but you had a bit of muscles, so you threw it further than the others who couldn't use their quirk in that situation, like the pervy Mineta boy or Yaoyorozu. 

You truly shined during the little race. As everyone began frantically 'running' (-you were up against Todoroki, who was gliding over with ice and the frog girl, who was jumping), you sat back and relaxed. Just as Todoroki was about to pass the finish line, you switched places and won. You wanted to apologise, but he wouldn't acknowledge your presence.
The trick you pulled left some of the class put off, since it was 'a dirty trick', but Aizawa told them off and congratulated you just to spite them.

Once everything was over, and you all lined up nervously to see if you got expelled, Aizawa smiled evily.

"Nobody's getting expelled. I just wanted you to do your best and see your limits."

The class erupted in yells, Midoriya (who was last) was nearly crying while Mineta was actually crying.

~~~
Your first class with All Might finally arrived. You couldn't stop grinning like an idiot as he introduced himself.

"I am in charge of your heroics class!" he announced, curling his hand into a fist and striking a pose for emphasis.

"So cool..." you whispered to yourself. All Might's eyes suddenly snapped to you.

"What was that, L/N?" he asked cheerfully, dashing to your desk dramatically. You instantly straightened up and blushed.

"Whaaat, she seemed so cool yesterday but now she's embarrassed?" the electric guy, who's name you didn't bother remembering whispered to Mineta.