14

//As al, please vote :D

"L/N! Do as we practiced - get the civilians to safety!" All Might told you as you sprinted towards the danger, your heart beating wildly in fear. You were terrified, but your body didn't listen to you, it kept going. And having All Might next to you help ease your worries. If anything went wrong, you knew that he would save you.

Your phone dinged suddenly, and you pulled it from your pocket while running, seeing that Deku sent you his location - he was also in Hosu city, like you.

"All Might, I think Deku might be in trouble. He sent me his location, he's nearby," you said. All Might seemed to hesitate.

"L/N, go check it out. I will be there in a few minutes, I need to see if I'm needed at the scene. If he's in trouble, focus on getting him away from danger, do not engage if you don't have to!" he ordered. You nodded.

"I'll save him, don't worry!" you said confidently.

"Good luck, Switch!"

You parted ways with All Might, checking your phone as you sprinted towards Deku's location. He was quite far from the crowds - he was definitely in trouble. You could feel it in your gut.

The sense of urgency became greater as you pushed yourself to your absolute limits, running faster than you'd ever ran before. And finally, you arrived at the scene.

And what you saw made your blood freeze...

Hero Killer, Stain.

On the ground leaned to a wall was a pro hero, Native. Near him, Deku, crying and seeming paralyzed. And Stain was holding a paralyzed Iida up to a wall, a knife at his throat as the two argued about something.

You knew that Stain's quirk was to paralyze those whose blood he licked, but that was about it. You didn't know when Deku and the pr hero would get up. But you knew that Iida was going to die.

"STOP!" you yelled out as loudly as possible. Everyone froze and turned their heads towards you, even Stain, his knife stopping just before Iida's throat as a wicked grin spread across his face.

"RUN AWAY Y/N!" Iida screamed at you. He seemed broken, injured, and ready to give up. His face was strained in fear, hopeless. Deku looked just as hopeless. You clenched your fist.

"Don't worry, Iida, Deku. I won't let anything happen to you," you said slowly, sneering at Stain, who let out a manic laugh.

"AHAHA! Well, isn't it Switch? L/N? Have you come to watch your friends die? I'll make quick work of them, and then I'll kill you, as well!" he grinned. Your attention was focused on him and Iida, and you were so angry that you didn't notice that he pulled out a small knife and threw it towards you before you saw it hurling towards you.

You managed to throw yourself to the side at the last moment, your hand already clutching a fistful of pebbles, your face spread in a determined grin. You were stronger now, and All Might would be there soon. You just needed to hold Stain off.

He wasted no time, swinging his knife back at Iida, who closed his eyes tightly and gave in to his fate.

Not if you had a say in it!

You switched with Stain, your head receiving a painful pang when you did, still tired from pushing your quirk with All Might that day. But you held on, catching Iida's limp body and setting him onto the ground. You had no time to think as Stain was already dashing at you, his blades ready to cut you down.

But you were prepared. You had thrown out your pebbles before switching with Stain, and you had a variety of pebbles to choose from, all behind and above Stain.