◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan

⚠️TW: Panic Attack

⚠️TW: Panic Attack. Mention of blood

"My name is Xiu Fen. Your name is Xiu Y/n."
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N CRACKED OPEN HIS EYES ONLY TO GET A NOT SO WELCOMING GREETING BY THE BURNING LIGHT OF DAY. HE TRIED TO SIT UP, BUT THE ANONYMOUS ACHE IN HIS BACK WAS TOO HARSH TO ALLOW HIM TO DO ANYTHING MORE THAN MOVE HIS FINGERS.

     What even happened...

     Y/n eventually powered through all the aching in his body the the best he could. He tried regaining control of his body in a 'healthy' way, starting by one limb at a time.

     After far more effort than necessary— he got into nothing more than a sitting position. Yet he refused to move himself any further, despite that his mind was yelling at him to move.

     But Mother Nature really just has it in for him—

     —He felt the coolness of water rush over his legs and torso. It wasn't that calm though, considering it was an actual wave.

     "Holy shit!" Y/n scrambled to his feet and dashed away from the freezing water, dampness coding his mint green pants. What a way to wake up!

     The water was cold enough to be considered ice from his perspective, but he's weak so he might just be over exaggerating! But the sand, which is scorching hot under the blare of the sun, is making his feet hurt by just standing.

     The whole experience wasn't very like-able to say the least without all these descriptions of a beach!

     But other than the fact that Y/n was definitely nowhere near where he was when he got knocked out in less than three moves by a seventy something year old man. Something felt different, way too different, and it wasn't that he was drenched in water and that sand was sticking to his clothes.

    Wait— clothes!

     Y/n looked down at his body and noticed that what he was wearing was definitely not his hoodie and jeans.

     He was wearing what looked like pajamas he saw when watching C-Dramas, but more...CE time coded.

     The material that formed the clothing was neither soft nor rough, the fabric was as unidentifiable as it could possibly be. But the most notable thing was the fact that his hair was reaching down his back and flowing off his shoulders. His hair was definitely not this long when he went to ballet, and he needed a haircut right now. To wrap it all together, winded around his feet were bandages that only let his heal and toes show, they looked surprisingly new without all the sand on them.

     Y/n's mind raced with possibilities, and none of them were all that good.

     Am I dead and in heaven? Would heaven have such cold water and hot sand?