◦༻ 37...Love Stories

"More wine?" Yushi Huang sighs, passing two cups to both Xuan Ji and Pei Ming

"More wine?" Yushi Huang sighs, passing two cups to both Xuan Ji and Pei Ming. They both take the cups without hesitation.
༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N'S EYES SHOOT OPEN AND HIS MOUTH GOES SLACK FROM SHOCK.

     All he sees as he stares up is a pair of closed eyes crowned by dark furrowed eyebrows. He knew this face, but he couldn't tell who it was. Y/n pushed against the person's chest and they pulled away quickly, letting Y/n get a glimpse of their face.

     The red clothing. The black hair tied into a braid slung over his shoulder. The pale skin. The slender figure. But, no eyepatch; he was in his teenage form. That told Y/n all he needed to know. Y/n thinks he's going to explode.

     "Hua Cheng, I am going to actually kill you-"

     "I've already have been, My Dear Life."

     Y/n glared daggers at Hua Cheng as he brushed a stray strand of hair away from Y/n's eye. Y/n gave up on glaring and started looking around a little.

He was still in Mei Nianqing's house, but rather than the living room; he was laid on the pillow that sat in the meditation room where he always used to brush Jun Wu's hair. He always used to be in this room with that man, brushing his hair; being unaware to what his fate with Jun Wu held for him.

     He wanted to leave this room. He needed to leave this room.

     Y/n glared at Hua Cheng and pressed on his chest a little, which nothing happened and Hua Cheng was still leaning over him while holding his face in his hands. Trying to keep Y/n from looking around the room any more to help him calm down. Y/n felt his breath quicken for all the wrong reasons.

     "Out..." Y/n whispered, his lips trembling. For whatever reason, Hua Cheng understood immediately and guided Y/n out the door. Hua Cheng made sure to block Y/n from looking around much more by lightly pushing him and standing right behind him.

Y/n felt like this whole house was closing in on him. Each room and corridor reminded him of Jun Wu. He wanted to leave. He needed to leave.

Y/n felt his breathing go back to normal once Hua Cheng opened a door to outside for him, a hand holding Y/n's as they stepped outside.

     Hua Cheng had Y/n sit on the daybed that was placed on the wooden porch that overviewed the garden. This was the garden where Y/n used to always have his quiet time when Jun Wu and him got in an argument (which was surprisingly a really rare occurrence). Y/n let himself sink into the daybed and relax his body a little, letting his shoulders fall from how tense they were while fiddling with his fingers.

     Hua Cheng sat next to where Y/n was laying on the edge of the soft daybed, joining Y/n in looking out over the garden. Y/n closed his eyes as Hua Cheng took his hand into his. Soft fingers rubbed his palms and stretched out his sore fingers. Y/n hummed in content, leaning back on the daybed and smiling soundly; gaining back his plain smile that he almost always plastered across his face. Hua Cheng smiled a little at how much more relaxed Y/n seemed.