◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless

Just please let it slide

Just please let it slide. I'll literally pray to you forever if— "Xiu Y/n, come with me."—scrap that, fuck you.
༻ ❍ ༺

     I SHOULD JUST ACCEPT DEATH AT THIS POINT.

     But why am I still running then?!

     Y/n would much rather be fist fighting the demon lady than being in his current situation. The demon lady was a much better fate than getting an E-Ming to the skull!! Or just whatever is going on now anyway—

     —Y/n is currently in the process of transforming into a swan—

     —But he is running for his life because he is in Hua Cheng's territory.

     Hua Cheng noticed that he is definitely radiating some sort of magic that could be a nuisance.

     Now, a clueless and panicked teenager is running away from an eight hundred year old ghost king, who is much faster than he is by the way!

    But still, he couldn't blame Hua Cheng; he was in his territory. And had magic, a threat. But still—

    —This was not how he envisioned himself dying! 

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     "Stop running."

     I wish I could man!

     Y/n didn't want to stick around and wait to turn just into a swan in front of Hua Cheng, that would just make things even more complicated! Y/n obviously couldn't listen to his demand and leapt to the side off of the path.

This move threw Hua Cheng off course for a second, which Y/n didn't know was even possible, but it gave Y/n enough time to run out of his line of vision.

     As much as a bitchy move it was, Y/n had the advantage that Hua Cheng couldn't see out of an eye. So as long as he stayed within the radius of that specific side of Hua Cheng, hypothetically he could make some space between them!

Y/n didn't care to inspect his surroundings more than acknowledging it was a thickly embedded forest that had vines and roots weaved through the ground. Which he has already almost tripped over several times throughout this shit-show.

     The gold in Y/n's heart was becoming more relevant abnormally quick, and so was his anxiety. But what crowned all the chaos with a nice ruby red jewel: was the drop of red rain hitting his shirt.

     Now THIS is the most cliche shit I have ever experienced.

     TGCF by all means wasn't a cliche novel, but this situation really was.

But as Y/n was cursing all of this, until he saw a lake.

     A whole ass lake, just for him.