◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix

History does repeat itself, and that's what Y/n hated most

༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N HEAVED A HUGE SIGH AS HE FOUND HIMSELF SAT AT THE SIDE OF THE LAKE INSIDE A CRYSTAL CAVE HE HAD FOUND, WELL MORE OF PERCHED, HE WAS IN SWAN FORM.

For some stupid reason today was abnormally busy with the whole death deal and Y/n had barley been able to catch his breath.

Which is why he was desperate for a place and time to sleep, having a swan form, he could really go anywhere except for near Pei Ming and Hua Cheng.

As for Jun Wu, Y/n didn't know where the hell he could be, it was obvious he somehow broke his seal to Mount Tong'lu. Y/n wasn't worried about him being loose, Y/n could deal with him in a heartbeat, he was worried about how he was set loose.

Y/n gave into exhaustion and dozed off into a deep sleep, but he couldn't help but feel slight unease at the feeling of a second person entering the cave.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n's eyes snapped open when he felt his hat being removed, making the person holding his hat flinch harshly, causing Y/n to gain enough time to push them backwards. His hat went tumbling across the cave floor, into an unknown area.

Y/n quickly jumped on top of them, straddling their hips with his thighs as he used his hands to pin their own down; making sure they had no escape. The position was controversial but it was the only one that Y/n could properly manage in the little time he had to stop them from running away.

It was Mu Qing.

Y/n's mouth hung open in utter disbelief.

"What's with you and being so eager to take off my hat?! Do you not have manners?!" Y/n fought the urge to slap him.

"Do YOU not have manners?! Look at the position you put us in!" Mu Qing gestured with his head to his hips, which were being held down by Y/n's thighs.

Y/n let out an angry huff and got off Mu Qing before grabbing him by the shirt collar, dragging him up with him.

"Now, what the hell-" They both heard a footstep from the shadows and went dead still.

Y/n could feel that this presence was familiar, it was all to familiar, but from where?

Mu Qing mouthed a few sentences to Y/n:

Let me go,
It's another god,
We need to get out before he notices it's you!

Y/n suddenly knew exactly who was behind him, in the shadows.