◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life

"Would you rather sit out here in scorching heat with your little sis? Because trust me that's all there is for miles

"Would you rather sit out here in scorching heat with your little sis? Because trust me that's all there is for miles."
"I don't trust you,"
༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N'S EYES CRACKED OPEN, HE FELT LIKE HE WAS FLOATING ALMOST. AS IF TIME AND SPACE HAD STOPPED FOR HIM; AND ONLY HIM.

His vision rendered and he began to look around.

Jeez, did they abandon me already?

     Am I that annoying?

He noticed that he was standing in a village of some sort, no not a village, ruins. Ruins of a massacred village, it was quiet, lacking life or movement. Not even that lonely crow that usually flies in during these kind of scenes in movies was here. It was just...empty.

     Y/n looked up only to see a sky painted in gray with swirls of charcoal colored clouds mixed into a swirl. He pondered if it was a tornado or not, he hoped to fucking god that it wasn't a tornado. Y/n then looks down at his hands.

What the fuck?!

His hands were transparent! Like an actual ghost! He began to panic and sweat in the feeling of wondering how he could have died, you never know how empty you would feel at death until you actually felt it. But he wasn't dead, he still had a heartbeat.

Y/n released a heavy sigh in relief and wiped the sweat from his forehead, and he flinched immediately. His forehead was freezing, like someone pressed an ice pack to it for an extended period of time.

"A-Ju? A-Ju? Oh my god where did you go..." Someone's voice echos.

    Y/n immediately ducks behind a ruined wall, forgetting his invisibility.

Holy crap...that sounds like me!

Y/n turned his head around to the sound of the voice and it was indeed him, he was just twelve, and covered from head to toe in cuts and dirt. And his eyes were swollen, as if he had been crying.

Y/n rushed over to his younger self, but when he reached out: his body only passed through the little boy. Y/n went still for a moment, different possibilities racing through his head. Though the most prominent one was right in front of him.

This is a flashback. Like an actual flashback.

But a flashback of what? Why would his twelve year old self be here? Didn't Mei Nianqing say that he would give Y/n information on Da Hong?