◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser

     A SIGH OF FRUSTRATION ESCAPES PEI MING AS HE SLUMPS INTO HIS OFFICE CHAIR

     The heavens were in a huge ruckus (as usual) because of the new information that Xiu Y/n's powers weren't only those of Life, but they were also The Reverend's and his own cultivation he built up. Also the part about finding out Da Hong was back as Death. And some are just finding out that Xiu Y/n wasn't even from this universe at all.

     The heavenly court really couldn't catch a breath with all that happened after Xiu Y/n came into the world as Da Hong's picture perfect reincarnation. With such resemblance to each other, their only difference was the scar on Da Hong's eye that made that eye go white. Otherwise they were identical.

      Pei Ming can't imagine what Xiu Y/n must be going through with the new information that the dark portion of his cultivation came from his own anger and The Reverend's power. And with what happened with Jun Wu...

      A tap on the door of his office surges Pei Ming back into reality.

     "Come in," Pei Ming groans, his voice monotonous as he buries his face in his hands; a headache tipping onto him like a bucket of ice.

     Shi Qingxuan comes in, he's clearly hiding something in his sleeve as he shows a smile that's restraining his laughter. Pei Ming sends him a look of disapproval. Clearly some gods weren't as stressed as most of the upper court was.

Shi Qingxuan looks over the situation and sighs at the messy nature of Pei Ming's office. Typically he was a very organized man, sure The Wind Master knew Xiu Y/n's absence would take a tole on him; but holy hell he was miserable (even with Da Hong's pestering). Shi Qingxuan pulls his eyes away from the mess, he's supposed to be here to help Pei Ming feel better. Not judge him.

     Shi Qingxuan quickly speeds up his pace and comes next to Pei Ming in his chair. The Wind Master is snickering and Pei Ming doesn't like it.

     "Qingxuan...what are you hiding in your sleeve?" Shi Qingxuan snorts at Pei Ming's words alone and his sleeve seems to...shake? Pei Ming is actually going to throw the man out his window of there is a snake in there.