◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding

Holy crap,"Are you guys dating?!" Y/n blurted out

Holy crap,
"Are you guys dating?!" Y/n blurted out.
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N SHRIEKED FROM THE FEELING OF HIS BODY BEING YANKED OUT A WINDOW.

     Words couldn't describe how much he wanted to turn into a swan at the moment and fly away from what this whole situation was going to spiral into. As if mentioning the human face disease in front of a living ticking time bomb wasn't enough, he was being kidnapped!

     His body landed on the ground with a thump, a pair of hands secured tightly on his shoulders. They slid down his arms and locked his wrists together behind his back so he couldn't move. The hidden person then used their free one to cover his mouth. His captor lifted him up off the ground effortlessly and they pressed him against the wall.

     Y/n's eyes shot back far enough that he got a glimpse of who was holding him hostage.

     Mei-fucking-Farewell.

     WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!

     Suddenly the ghost bride leapt out the window with Y/n's bamboo hat in hand and landed next to Mei.

     "I got them distracted, but we should leave, like right now." She sounded like an older version of Ya Wenling, was she Ya Wenling or an imposter that posed as her to keep up a nice distraction? If so, Y/n could give the imposter credit because it worked wonderfully to say the least.

     "Sorry about this," Mei said before her hand snapped against Y/n's neck. Y/n grunted, muffled by the hand, and his ears began to ring until he couldn't see anything but pitch black.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n snapped up, gasping for air, cold sweat collecting on his nape as rubbed his eyes frantically.

     "Your awake," A voice mused.

     Y/n looked to the side and saw Ya Wenling(?), who was now dressed in normal clothing, sitting next to Mei.

     "...you owe me an explanation." Y/n hissed, more at Mei than the not-so-much-bride.

     Mei sighed and grabbed a teacup on the nightstand, taking a sip as slowly as she possibly could. She was purposely dragging the action on to put Y/n on his toes, and it was working.

     She cleared her throat lightly after finishing her elongated sip as Y/n fumed in anger and irritation.

     "Well, this woman next to me, her name is Ya Wenling. You probably know her. She went out to find Pei Ming in a little girl form to seek revenge on him, since she was one of the brides killed because of him. But then you came into the picture when she was in the woods planning her next move. After you had shown her such kindness, as far as to give her your only weapon after her faked death, she found me after also finding out I knew you. Therefore we made a deal to find you. She went as far as to go to Hua Chengzhu himself in the gamblers den to track you down, using your dagger as evidence she found you."