◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck

I mean, what are you supposed to feel when a body washes up on beach, when it's storming? ༻ ❍ ༺

༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N CALMLY POINTED A FINGER AT THE FOLLOWING PATH FOR THE YOUNG DEAD GIRL.

    "Through there, is the ghost city. You may find your mother in there."

     The girl sparked up with excitement and Y/n smiled at her innocence as she bowed to him. She went dashing down the path before jumping into the arms of her mother, who was also a ghost.

     They were both poisoned by the girls father, Y/n had found the mother shortly after she killed and tortured the bastard, she begged for him to bring her little girl with her. He brought them separately just to get a scare out of the mother, and set her straight that it wasn't okay to murder humans. But yet again it wasn't like he disagreed with her action, the man had it coming after all. Y/n just needed to make sure it wasn't going to be a repetitive thing, because otherwise she would get screwed up with heavens and that little girl isn't ready to deal with that.

     The mother-daughter duo both thanked him with bright eyes (matching eyes) before they waltzed into the ghost city, the little girl clinging to her mother's sleeve.

     Y/n sighed lightly, an image of Julia walking around a big festival with (guardian #1) and him walking with (guardian #2), watching them dazzle over the slightest things there.

     He was holding (guardian #2)'s hand and they were following Julia and (guardian #1), who were both unbelievably dazzled about the bright lights and colors.

     What he would do to go back in time and re-live that memory.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n's eyes went wide under the black veil of his hat when he saw a body of a young man wash up on a beach, his first thought was when he woke up on the beach into this world, what if this guy was stuck here too?!

What if the old man wanted to make him the white no face instead since Y/n refused?

     But it was only Y/n's own mind feeling resentful towards himself, this person wasn't from the other world, he was dressed in fine martial clothing, definitely not something among the old man's offerings.

     But still, Y/n couldn't help but be in the slightest concerned.

     I mean what are you supposed to feel when a body washes up on beach, when it's storming?

     Luckily the washed up body couldn't cause a big scene, as no one wants to be on a beach during a thunderstorm, especially when it was raining too.