◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate

TW⚠️: Murder

TW⚠️: Murder. Descriptive Violence

Da Hong just made his first kill, the first step to his drive into insanity.
༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N COULDN'T HELP BUT FIGHT THE URGE TO GO UP AND HELP THE TWO KIDS. BUT HE KNEW VERY WELL THAT HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SINCE HE WAS LIKE A GHOST IN THIS FLASHBACK. ALL OF IT SEEMED SO FAMILIAR, BUT Y/N HAD NO CLEAR MEMORY OF EXPERIENCING IT WHATSOEVER.

Another image began to cut through the static with great difficulty; as if this one was much different than the last. But soon it was clear as to the tragedy that was happening.

Da Hong, who was about seventeen (now looking exactly like Y/n) was sitting on the ground; holding someone. Their body was still intact, but their lower abdomen was mangled and bleeding violently.

     That someone was the dead body of Da Ju, with a dagger plunged into her chest. But Da Hong, oh, he was already sobbing. The image of Y/n's duplicate being in such a state made Y/n suck down a feeling of disappointment.

"D-D-Da Hong? W-why..." Da Ju croaked, "Why did t-the gh-ghosts k-k-kill me..." Blood poured dripped past her lips; muffling her words.

Y/n rushed through the forest that they were in and collapsed in front of Da Hong; while trying to reach out to Da Ju and help her. His opaque hands only passed through her body; leaving his action useless. He cursed and slammed his fist against a tree, a small ripple of light sounding against its trunk.

"I don't know...I don't know..." Da Hong mumbled as another sob crawled up his throat; ripping through his voice.

He hugged Da Ju closer to himself, her head resting against his heart.

Slowly Da Ju's body went numb and everything seemed to drop like a marionette without strings in Da Hong's arms. Her eyes went empty and Da Hong's face darkened, his walls breaking down.

     It was horrible to see someone who looked exactly like you to have that look on their face. That look of how they wanted to give up, of how they were marked forever, of how they wanted to kill someone, all at once.

It sucked.

     It really sucked.

A hand grabbed Da Hong's shoulder making his unwritten twin flinch as well. Y/n shrieked out of anger at who it was.

It was the one and only Mei Farewell.

     First his sister and now his dance teacher?!

Da Hong flinched, but didn't drop his sisters body and only looked behind him; eyes wide with tears as he glared. Mei had a robe that looked as if it belonged to a noble, she also wore a bamboo hat with beads hanging in front of the veil.