◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red

But hanging on his silver belt was a scimitar that gave Y/n a tensed up feeling

༻ ❍ ༺

     EVER SINCE Y/N HAD TURNED INTO A SWAN IN MID OCEAN, HIS MIND WAS BUZZING WITH ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS HE HAD EVER SINCE HE ARRIVED IN THIS NEW WORLD. THE MAIN ONE BEING:

     Why did that old man ask if he wanted to be a swan?

The answer:

     Because he legitimately became a swan at night.

     Y/n had made desperate and sloppy attempts to fly with his inner turmoil, but all of them weren't your typical graceful swan gliding. More like a vicious seagull going after a family's sandwiches that they left on the beach.

     He felt pathetic, more than he ever had before. And most of all, he just wanted to go home.

     He might not even be able to return to his home, he might have to make a new one.

     That possibility hung in his chest, held up by a thin rope of twine threatening to snap. He didn't want the thread to snap, not now. Not when he's this vulnerable to anything.

     Despite his messy flying and landings; he ended up finding land when it was luckily still night. After all if he became human again in the middle of the ocean, he wouldn't last for that long.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

     Y/n flew over the new beach for a little while, before he officially confirmed that there was no one there and he collapsed on the ground. His wings were sprawled out over the sand and the fact that he felt like he was going to vomit didn't make it better.

     How did swans vomit?

     He might find out right now in all honesty.

     If anyone were to see this: they would know something was up with the "swan" almost immediately. Either it being that it looked dead, or it was in the middle of a beach rather than a lake.

     He was so screwed.

     Y/n felt a ray of sun touch his feathers and pierce into his beady swan eyes, hidden under tufts of black feathers on his face. He wanted to squint really bad but it was impossible in the body of a damn bird.

     Suddenly a dim gold light illuminated from his chest again, and his body began to change. For a second he saw all white, the next second he was a human again.

     He wanted to move, to get off the beach, but it felt like he was thrown on train tracks and then ran over by the train.

     Why does it hurt so bad....