◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You

Mei Nianqing didn't notice her, Jun Wu didn't notice her, they were too focused on the being behind Y/n

༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N FELT IRRITATED WITH JUN WU, THE MAN WAS CONFUSING AND WANTED SOMETHING FROM Y/N. BUT WHAT?

     Y/n didn't know, he didn't have the time nor patience to think about it. His head itched with the sudden memory of the fact that at the end of this month, he had to leave to be in the ghost city,  a place ruled by Hua Cheng.

     The ghost king scared him, Y/n didn't know how Xie Lian didn't pass out on the spot when he found out it was a ghost king who escorted him as a bride. Because Y/n sure as hell would've!

     But, now that Y/n had answers on his past in this worldc he wanted to know the events of book four and five that he missed. That's why he needed to get Mei Farewell, because she seemed like she was more knowledgeable on this whole freak show than Y/n.

     There was no way he was about to ask Hua Cheng what happened, and he didn't know where the hell Xie Lian was, Jun Wu and Mei Nianqing were out of the question, and no one else knew the events in detail. Hence why Mei was his last hope in finding answers.

     From what Y/n found on Twitter and other social media; apparently book four was actual hell and five was semi-hell with a good ending and more humor. But not knowing the future events of being dragged into TGCF, he ignored anything that had spoilers on it. So thanks to his fear of being spoiled for a book he was no longer reading, he doesn't know what the hell even happened!

     It wasn't like he could run away, after all Mei Nianqing had a tracker on him the first time; and he would bet a lot of money that he put another one on after the first wore off. But he would only be gone for a little bit, only to ask Mei questions. Knowing Mei Nianqing for the short time he has Mei Nianqing wouldn't mind too much, only put up more security.

     As for Jun Wu, honest to god, he had no clue what Jun Wu would do. The ex-heavenly emperor's actions were random and unpredictable, some days he would completely ignore Y/n or sit on the other end of a table. Others he would almost be clingy and got near Y/n every chance he had, constantly ask to trace his face and have Y/n brush his hair. There was no pattern to these days. Y/n couldn't even imagine what Jun Wu would do if he left. Would he ignore it? Would he hate Y/n for it? Would he go out himself and catch Y/n?

     Y/n didn't know, but yet again, did he actually want to know?

     "Hello?"

     Y/n blinked and saw Mei Nianqing waving his hand in Y/n's face.

     "Sorry, I zoned out..."