◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte

"I'm dying,"༻ ❍ ༺

"I'm dying,"
༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N TOOK IN A BREATH OF THE EARTHY-WARM SCENT OF THE VILLAGE LOCATED IN THE DEEP COUNTRY SIDE.

     It had been some time since he had been here, and it was great to be back, despite the limited amount of time he had.

     He entered the seamstresses shop and after the door had fallen shut with a quiet click he removed his hat and let it hang on his back. The place looked barley any different, a few new fabrics here and there, a little more light from more candles, and an empty desk where the muscular woman, Chen Chuntao, should have been.

     Y/n sucked in a breath before taking a quick stride towards the fitting room, bracing himself for the worst.

     Suddenly, through the satin curtain that divided the main room and the fitting room Chen Xiaodan came bursting through, the curtain flying up over his head at the speed he was going.

     He nearly barreled into Y/n before coming to a quick halt, looking up at his face, trying desperately to remember where he had seen it.

     Y/n pursed his lips.

     This was not normal behavior of Xiaodan, usually he was calm and unreasonably polite. This was the typical behavior of his younger brother Chen Bojing. And he no longer had his usual braid, it was a rushed and messy ponytail with a worn out cloth as the tie, obviously not done by his mother.

     He saw how distressed and... skinny the young boy was and he kneeled down in front of him making Xiaodan flinch and about to back away.

     "Shhh, it's me Xiu Y/n. Are you okay A-Xiao?" Y/n held his shoulders and gave him that serious concerned adult look.

     One question at a time.

     Xiaodan's eyes seemed to light up.

     "Sleepy gege!" He jumped foreword and took Y/n into a tight hug, making Y/n hug back.

     Suddenly another head peeped through the curtain.

     "Sleepy gege!" It was Chen Bojing.

     Y/n found himself hugging two distressed boys at once and ushering them into telling him everything that was going on in a calm manor. Even though hearing everything even Y/n was growing paler and his heart was racing, but he remained calm for the two already stressed out brothers that were obviously under-fed.