🦢 10k Special 🦢

For this special I decided to make a little extra where all of the love Interests compete over who's the best kisser, I'll leave a pole here for when your done reading
👇

WHO'S THE BEST KISSER

Enjoy and thank you so much for 10k, I'm gonna be making a wedding extra one with our love Interests so take this while I work on that and chapter 24

Shoutout to quite literally my very first reader
oceanagurilmina

Shoutout to quite literally my very first reader oceanagurilmina

     "WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST KISSER?" SHI QINGXUAN ASKED THE PEOPLE AT THE TABLE

      Pei Ming chuckled (everyone knew what he was about to say) and was about to open his mouth to all the already annoyed people when Xie Lian cut him off.

     "You may have kissed more people than us, but that doesn't make you the best Ming Guang." Hua Cheng nodded in agreement making Pei Ming grimace at the black clothed ghost silently as He Xuan spoke up.

     "It's definitely not Mu Qing,"

     "The fuck do you know-"

     "You never kiss back your always too flustered!" He Xuan snapped.

     "Yea when we're in public, that's in front of YOU guys!" Mu Qing explained as he slammed his glass on the table.

     Feng Xin spoke up as well.

     "Why is this what we are talking about?! It's not a-"

     "Kisses are a very important factor in a romantic relationship, General Ju Yang," Pei Ming smirked as he took a sip of wine.

     "YOU LITTLE-"

     "Please, I'm the one who kissed Xiu Y/n first, and I'm the god of love. I know better than all of you." Pei Ming chewed at the most logical part of the argument he had, it was true, and everyone knew it.

     Hua Cheng's eye twitched, surprisingly going unnoticed.

     "Well actually, Y/n did that to rid of the red string of fate." Shi Qingxuan snapped back at the cocky Martial god.