◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing

White cultivator robes,White bandage around the neck, Soft smile, Holy shit, It was Xie Lian

White bandage around the neck,
Soft smile,
Holy shit,
It was Xie Lian.
༻ ❍ ༺

     MU QING DESPERATELY GRABBED FOR THAT TASTE OF REALITY, TO SNAP HIMSELF BACK INTO IT BUT HE COULDN'T, HE WANTED TO KISS Y/N.

     The only thing running through his head was those pretty pink/red lips, that tempted him ever since he took that black veiled hat off Y/n.

     In truth it wasn't just how Y/n looked to or looked at Mu Qing, whether he smiled or not didn't matter either.

     It's how he treated Mu Qing, how he fully admitted that Mu Qing could be a dumb idiot through his creatively constructed words, how he didn't treat Mu Qing to softly but not too harshly, how he cared even when he recognized Mu Qing's identity when Mu Qing woke up in his arms.

     Mu Qing fell hard for him.

     Mu Qing got jealous when Pei Ming said that Y/n had willingly kissed him. He wanted to punch the guy right then and there, he wanted to fucking kill him when Pei Ming said he was going to make Y/n 'his', despite Pei Ming saying it jokingly. Pei Ming then admitted later that even if he wanted to do that, Y/n would be on his ass with a sharpened knife in a split second.

     Mu Qing suddenly dipped through his jealousy drowned thoughts when Y/n slipped a flower into his hair, it was a crystal white lotus flower with gold and black on the tips of the petals.

     Y/n smiled (for real this time) at the sight of Mu Qing with a flower in his hair and giggled with a smirk when Mu Qing blushed at how Y/n's hand brushed over his cheek. Mu Qing noticed the difference between the smile Y/n wore as Life, and the one he wore when he wasn't Life. Just a human, with emotions, that's what Y/n was supposed to end up like. Obviously, the universe has something against Y/n if he went from a scrawny teenager to this in a couple months.

     "You look cute with flowers in your hair, you know that, right Qing'er?" Mu Qing blushed even harder as Y/n curled one of the strands of Mu Qing's hair around his finger while saying that.

     "W-what did you just call me?!" Mu Qing demanded, obviously flustered.

     Y/n released the strand of hair.

    "Would you prefer A-Qing?" Y/n asked innocently, quirking a brow, only adding onto his addicting smile.

     "I-"

     Y/n leaned in closer, Mu Qing could feel his restraint and control over these types of situations falling by the second.