◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood

The only person he couldn't blame anymore, was Da Hong

༻ ❍ ༺

     Y/N LOOKED AT THE MASK WITH HORROR FILLED EYES THEN BACK AT THE HOLD MAN, WHO WAS SMILING PLACIDLY, AS IF HE WAS HOLDING A DAMN TEACUP OUT TO HIM.

     "No...no, no I can't do that..."

     "You can," The old man replied, clicking his tongue. This old man was aware of everything that Y/n went through, aware of the credulity in his heart, aware of how he refused to blame people. Perhaps, he should start blaming.

     Y/n was practically shaking, he can just shove it away! Why was it so tempting?! He wasn't about to become the villain! Was he?

     Was he...

     "...what's in it for me?" Y/n asked, fear and frustration shaking his voice.

     "Well, I'll bring your sister and Mei back to your world if you take my offer."

     Julia? Why the hell is she here too?!

     I can bring her and Mei back?!

     But I don't wanna be the damned villain!

     "Isn't there another option?!"

     The old man cleared his throat before placing the mask on his desk, Y/n wished that he put it back into his sleeve so he didn't have to look at it. The half smiling and half crying face may as well be mocking him. Staring through him as if it knew all his dirty secrets. It did, that's what made it so terrifying.

     "Yes, you can take this sword." The old man held out a pitch black sword with gold accents on the tip and handle, drawing out a lotus on the handle and vines on the tip.

     "And become Death, the reaper basically, the one who guides souls to Mount Tong'lu and the ghost city, or Realm."

     Y/n's throat went dry, since when was his sister here too?! Since when did he get the opportunity to become death?! Since when could he bring them back to their world?! Since when?!

     Since when did he actually accept the offer, and take the sword?!

      Since when...

     Well...

     Since he died after being wronged for something his past self did.

     Since he was tired of making excuses for assholes who didn't need them.

     Since he got the opportunity to take Mei and Julia out of this hell so they didn't have to take on the task he did.

     He was taking the bullet, he was getting shot by the arrow, stabbed by the sword.

     Him and Da Hong, were the same person, he understood his other half, his other half understood him.

     They finally understood each other after Y/n, Y/n L/n, and Xiu Y/n, let the black veil of a bamboo hat cover his eyes.