◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!

Wait,Oh shit

Wait,
Oh shit.
I'm in the paradise manor.
༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N OPENED HIS EYES LOWLY, GROANING AT HOW NUMB ONE OF HIS ARMS WAS FROM SLEEPING ON IT ALL NIGHT (ALTHOUGH IT WAS PROBABLY A WING AT THE TIME).

But he doesn't feel any slight discomfort other than that? Wasn't he supposed to be feeling grass itching his legs and torso? Wasn't he supposed to be grimacing at the feeling of bark against his back? Like he usually does every morning when he sleeps in the woods as a swan? Did he seriously still have to smile when people weren't around?

Wait,

He wasn't in the forest, near the lake, where he was supposed to be.

WASN'T HE WITH XIE LIAN?!

THE MC OF TGCF?!

Y/n shoots up from his laying down position and quickly looks around. Eyes dancing over the area. His lips not yet twirled into a smile, he didn't need to yet, besides it looked like he was kidnapped for fucks sake.

He was able to collect some (very) brief information on wherever he was.

1) It was a bedroom.
2) It was giant
3) Xie Lian was sitting on the corner of the bed.

WAIT XIE LIAN?!

Y/n was able to collect more information (on the room) as Xie Lian turned his head towards Y/n's completely stumped expression. Y/n blinked a few times before forcing his lips upwards and letting them form into a smile.

The room was giant, the bed Y/n was sitting on was at least a king sized one if not bigger. Red silks mixed with a light teal chiffon were draped around the bed like a canopy, tiny golden details were weaved into the mix as well, overall giving it a very royal look. His smile couldn't help but fade as soon as he looked away from Xie Lian, resting his face if you will.

The colors and silks reminded Y/n of the art STAREMBER had made when Xie Lian was sitting on Hua Cheng's lap in a dancer's costume. The one the fandom went feral over (Y/n did too, to be honest).

As if the bed wasn't extravagant enough, the room had white and black marble floors with vermilion tiles that covered the wall, many designs in gold painted over them. Paintings decorated the area and ceiling to floor windows gave Y/n a glimpse over a giant city.

Wait,

Oh shit.

I'm in the paradise manor.

Y/n was so wrapped up in shock that he failed to notice Xie Lian who had subtly inched closer with a tray of tea. He also forgot to smile, right, smile fondly.

"Xiu Y/n, would you like some?" Y/n snapped out of it and hesitantly took some tea as Xie Lian sat down next to him, chuckling slightly as Y/n's tongue slipped out of his mouth after he carelessly took a sip, not acknowledging how hot the tea was. Y/n hid it with a fond smile before setting the tea down.