Announcement

Kind regards to all readers of this book.

My usually eloquent self is fumbling for the right words get again, but this has to be done before the year comes to a close.

A day in October this year witnessed the Gods take away to their place, away from the mortal world, a beautiful soul who had walked the earther. A tragic car accident snatched her away and left many grieving. 

She had the gentlest heart and tenderest smiles, and her words soothe and gave hope, exuding maturity and wisdom beyond her years. I was lucky to have found her and luckier still that we were and are close family. She was a gem of a person and now she shines bright amidst the million stars that light the night sky, watching over and showering her silent blessings and love.

The story is incomplete and the wielder of the pen will no more be able to continue writing it. Incomplete drafts and notes several she left behind. However the pen could rise again on a motive to complete the story chapter by chapter. And as readers your opinion and consent to it matters.

She would have wanted for what is incomplete to be completed. How far that can be done is uncertain still. 

I must stop here as my trembling fingers and bleary vision render me incapable of typing further. 

Stay blessed.