Chapter 28

If you want to support me. Chapters in advance in Patreòn
Pa treon.com/HolyJoker
(20+ chapters in advance)
______

***
Even though the situation was very dire, Sokka wasn't that worried. Panicking about such things would lead him nowhere.

So instead, he used the mightiest stat he had. Unlike what he usually showed with his overwhelming speed, many people would assume that Sokka's strongest trait was his Agility, but that wasn't true as his strongest trait was his... Luck.

[Gatcha Activated]

[Rolling Random Gacha]

[You have gained Skill Card: The Power to gargle Water and shoot out fireballs.]

Immediately, Sokka summoned the card out of his inventory and into his hand, activating the item's effect.

[For 5 Minutes, you have gained the ability to gargle water and shoot fireballs.]

[Due to being from a different world, the ability is weakened by the world.]

'Does the Luck stats even work?!' – wondered Sokka, a little annoyed at getting such a bad ability. But he was okay as he had twenty-seven more Gocha rolls. So he could get something useful by the next draw most likely. "Tch, Luck, what a shitty stat."

Though, in that split second, he thought of how to use his new temporary skill and got an idea. Suddenly a smirk came to his face. "If this works out, Luck, you are the best amongst the stats."

The Gamer Interface didn't respond as it didn't have AI intelligence. But the Spirit Tree was confused as Sokka spoke to himself.

"Did you finally go mad?" Spoke the Spirit Tree, its voice was rumbling, like that of a crashing building. "Has the feeling of death being so close finally knocked some sense in your head?"

"Huh?" Sokka looked at her confused. "The hell are you talking about? I just figured out a way to beat you."

He swiped his hand, and the forest around him immediately dried up, as the trees, leaves, and even grass had all of the water inside of them drawn out. Sokka used some of the water and turned it into water spikes, throwing it at the tree. But it was able to easily break the ice and even seemed to grow a little bigger and stronger.

"As expected," muttered Sokka. "Waterbending at this level was useless against it."

As water flew towards him, the tree swiped its vines at incredible speeds. But with his [Danger Sense] Sokka had jumped back, he knew that even with the Skill, if he got in close range, sensing the danger was useless if he couldn't dodge it.

He manipulated the water down his throat and gurgled it. Suddenly a heat rose up his throat, it wasn't too hot, just enough to make his throat comfortably warm.

Spew!

Sokka shot out a fireball like a bullet out of his mouth.

"Damn it!!" Yelled the tree as it sensed the danger, its vines all moved at one and formed a giant shield just to stop a small fireball. 

BOOOOOOM!!!

The explosion that happened surprised even Sokka, as he was pushed back from the aftermath and crashed into a tree. He looked in surprise as the dust cleared up and a charred, barely alive tree stood there. No longer did the sakura tree have its beauty, and by the dark ash covering it seemed more like a cursed tree. 

Suddenly Sokka started making sense of the whole situation. "Oh! I get it now! Not only are you weak to fire due to being made of wood, but even the poison that your vines produce is very flammable."